Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 564 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Megan
TomAndJerry
  • Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Honey, the treatment you be getting round here is NOT justified. I find you to be a cool and REASONABLE person and thats great

I didn’t know the comparison between racism, death from addiction, and lack of radio appeal is considered REASONABLE. Anyways, this is my last post about James Otto (smiles)

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Can anyone not see Billie being the frontrunner of Album of the Year if Silk Sonic releases before the eligibility period, especially if the eligibility period got extended back to September since 2018. I feel like Billie just needs another hit under her belt to call her frontrunner. Therefore I Am and My Future did moderately okay but was nowhere a Bad Guy level of success. Meanwhile, Leave the Door Open went number one (Anderson’s first number one 🙈) and is extremely critically acclaimed.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Ghyenenn
    Topics:

Not to derail this discussion…

Forgive my ignorance but what are the deets on this Otto person? They seem polite and their posts always come across as genuine and non-spammy, maybe i’m out of the loo

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

^^^ My not being one who follows the crowd is what they can not stand. They hate that I have a mind of my own. And for the record, again, all of the attention that they have given me and my favorite singers is appreciated. I can’t help but love it all. (smiles)

God bless you and them and my favorite singers always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

God bless you and them and my favorite singers always!!!

For someone who preaches “the love of god” in every post you really do seem to be full of hate. (chuckles)

FYC | Best music of 2021 so far:
    Arlo Parks - Collapsed In Sunbeams

Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

Can anyone not see Billie being the frontrunner of Album of the Year if Silk Sonic releases before the eligibility period, especially if the eligibility period got extended back to September since 2018. I feel like Billie just needs another hit under her belt to call her frontrunner.

From the singles released so far Billie’s album doesn’t seem to have the upper hand this time, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see how both albums perform once they are released. If “Your Power” gets a SOTY nomination she could give Silk Sonic a run for their money there, but so far it’s kind of a reach to say she’ll win a second AOTY this soon and beat them to it.

FYC | Best music of 2021 so far:
    Arlo Parks - Collapsed In Sunbeams

Profile picture
    Alltheworldsastage
    Topics:

Unless billie’s album smashes like when we all fall asleep, where do we go? She isnt winning again. So far, the singles are doing okay.

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

For someone who preaches “the love of god” in every post you really do seem to be full of hate. (chuckles)

I could be wrong, but at the moment I have no memory of ever once wishing any form of harm on any of you people or your favorites. In other words, I have just two more for you: define hate. (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

I will never underestimate billie eilish again but I really don’t wanna see her or others previous general files winners winning again, let new people enter the club.

Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Honey, Billie Eilish is NOT winning Album of the Year again so soon.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Keep an eye out for Luke Combser

After debuting at #2 behind positions six months ago, Forever After All is finally receiving single treatment and is climbing again on the Hot 100. It’s been charting since then and just re-entered the top 30.

While Chris Stapleton has a lot more industry cred, Luke Combs’ song bordered Taylor Swiftian heights. Now that Starting Over went recurrent and is old news, he could represent the genre in the General Field.

He may have been snubbed last year but he’s a previous BNA nominee who has yet to receive their once in a career GF nomination.

Considering how last year the committee set up an unsuccessful Miranda Lambert sweep by snubbing Luke, Maren, The Chicks and The Highwomen, he’ll definitely get in on a straight vote.

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    Anonymous me
    Topics:

I see H.E.R as more of a threat. Of she releases her debut album this year, she’s got a chance of winning AOTY if its good and sells well(not that the grammys care about that when it comes to her). I see damage being nominated for SOTY and ROTY(it’s already a lock for RnBsoty and Perf nominations). Even Fight for you in Song for visual media and Traditional Rnb perf

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

what a mess

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

what the hell happened here…

anyways, for the person who asked if Bad Bunny or BTS submissions will go to “Best Global Music Performance” the answer is no and if they do submit there, they will be relegated to pop

Profile picture
    Anonymous me
    Topics:

but none of her new records have been as big as EIW even though therefore i am went 1 on pop radio and EIW was well loved by critics. if her new album does not sell well and is not really loved by critics, i dont see her winning AOTY

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 564 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.