Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 564 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
SWV
TomAndJerry
  • Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Not to derail this discussion…

Forgive my ignorance but what are the deets on this Otto person? They seem polite and their posts always come across as genuine and non-spammy, maybe i’m out of the loo

She’s racist and homophobic. She’s supported All Lives Matter, constantly defends every buzzy racist singer, stated that Beyoncé’s wins are only because the Academy is trying to be woke, and went on a whole homophobic rant when TJ Osborne came out (ironic because James Otto himself supported TJ).

But hey, she is genuine. (smiles)

God bless you and all homosexuals always!!!

Boz

Profile picture
    Anonymous me
    Topics:

that category is basically for africans such as Burna boy, wizkid, tiwa savage, yemi alade, angelique  kidjo, soweto choir, etc

for example, have you heard essence by wizkid ft tems, thats a afrobeat song making waves overseas rn. I wouldnt be surprised to see it nominated there.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

that category is basically for africans such as Burna boy, wizkid, tiwa savage, yemi alade, angelique kidjo, soweto choir, etc

for example, have you heard essence by wizkid ft tems, thats a afrobeat song making waves overseas rn. I wouldnt be surprised to see it nominated there.

It also includes other traditional genres like Bossa Nova, Samba, Raga, etc…

I imagine the rise of African music into the spotlight is what urged the creation of the new category.

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

^^^ My not being one who follows the crowd is what they can not stand. They hate that I have a mind of my own. And for the record, again, all of the attention that they have given me and my favorite singers is appreciated. I can’t help but love it all.

God bless you and them and my favorite singers always!!!

Holly

It’s not about having a mind of your own. You’re just plain f*cking racist.

Profile picture
    denizwithanxiety
    Topics:

h.e.r aoty

billie zero wins

tis the damn season best rock performance IKTR!!

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

Nobody came for you for liking country music or whatever…

People aren’t gonna be coming at you for that.

You were just out here being a racist and slut shaming/sexist, misogynist, homophobic rant, etc.

Be you. Those things are just different.

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

Okay proceed..

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Imagine not having that God bless you all member on ignore, lol. They are fucking annoying.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Holly is literally the weed that’s always been here that no one seems to notice until she pricks you. She’s the epitome of a blubbering idiot of a local.

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

J. Cole coming for the rap categories… He’s the type the Grammys should be loving, but so far he only has 1 Grammy for a feature. I think this will be his year if Kendrick doesn’t drop. Cardi / Megan will also be high up there with them.

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

J. Cole coming for the rap categories… He’s the type the Grammys should be loving, but so far he only has 1 Grammy for a feature. I think this will be his year if Kendrick doesn’t drop. Cardi / Megan will also be high up there with them.

Definitely.

Barring a Kendrick onslaught or a surprise Jay-Z album this should be Cole’s year.

Even if Kanye drops he’ll likely submit in the Christian Music category again

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

So roughly translated : “I like the attention I am getting for being a misogynistic and racist troll thanks y’all cuz my favorites are has Beens from yesterday that are not popular anymore and people that aren’t even remotely on the map so I’m just get attention for being trash instead cuz that’s what’s they would want attached to their names.” ”…..not the attention u want on u but then again like Morgan “I screwed up my career twice” wallen you seem to never learn. I’d bet ur precious James Otto would be ashamed to call u a fan (not like he has many) (Smiles 🙂 )

For the record, the reason why several of my favorites don’t get attention anymore because they are not even here anymore. Also if you people are not going to learn that your favorites are not the only people out there to pick from, why should I or anyone else be any different? In other words, if you and your ilk don’t want such a game to be played, why do y’all take the time to show the rest of us how it is played?

I am so glad that James Otto Sweet Heart is getting what she deserves. She has been racist and misogynist for a looong time.

What exactly makes me appear to be racist or misogynist when I am no stranger to non white singers and female acts? I have mentioned several female singers plenty of times here and I am no stranger to non white singers. The reason why I am not going to name them, at least not just yet is because I know what people like you and your ilk are going to say in return: “Those people don’t count.” which will only lead me to saying to y’all in return, “Thank you for letting me know what a group of prejudice pricks it is that you people are.” (smiles)

Hey James Otto Sweet Heart since you’re going out here messing in this thread. Kindly give us who your Grammy Predictions are for:

Best Pop Solo Performance (BPSP)

Best Pop Vocal Album (BPVA)

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (BPDGP)

(Optional: SOTY, ROTY, AOTY)

Until I show enough interest in the categories, I am not going to have any predictions for them.

It’s not about having a mind of your own. You’re just plain f*cking racist.

Just because white people happen to be the majority of what I listen to, that doesn’t automatically make me a racist person. For the record I am no stranger to several non white singers. Who on this planet doesn’t possess any preferences?

Nobody came for you for liking country music or whatever…

People aren’t gonna be coming at you for that.

You were just out here being a racist and slut shaming/sexist, misogynist, homophobic rant, etc.

Be you. Those things are just different.

Hey, if you don’t like my having the right to share my two pennies just like everyone else does no matter how they may look compared to everyone else, what is stopping you from using the ignore feature that this forum has to offer where what I write is concerned?

Holly is literally the weed that’s always been here that no one seems to notice until she pricks you. She’s the epitome of a blubbering idiot of a local.

Or I could be considered the rose that is allowed to continue growing anyways despite everything that is allowed to continue surrounding it. (smiles)

She’s racist and homophobic. She’s supported All Lives Matter, constantly defends every buzzy racist singer, stated that Beyoncé’s wins are only because the Academy is trying to be woke, and went on a whole homophobic rant when TJ Osborne came out (ironic because James Otto himself supported TJ).

But hey, she is genuine. (smiles)

God bless you and all homosexuals always!!!

Boz

Not being a cheerleader for homosexuality doesn’t make me homophobic. If anything, the fact that I discovered the opposite gender unlike too many other people only goes to show just how much for true equality it is that I stand for. NO ONE is overlooked, passed over, left out, etc. as far as I am concerned. Also my having such a frame of mind only goes to show that I am not joined at the hip where James or any of my other favorite people are concerned. At the end of the day, you are aware that no two people are going to agree on every subject, aren’t you and if no two people can do such a thing, my only question for you and your ilk is how in the world have y’all been able to get this far in your lives?

God bless you people and James always!!!

Holly (age 39 on June 30th)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

I wouldn’t underestimate Drake either. The Grammys have proven their inconsistencies with him. But at the end of the day, he’s still respected and successful enough to pull off major wins in a relatively low key field. All he needs is 1 smash single ala “God’s Plan” or “Hotline Bling” to get votes.

Profile picture
    SWV
    Topics:

Honey, you bitches are going in on James Otto Sweet Heart.  I clutched my pearls at several comments.

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

^^^ Okay, I am not sure what you mean by that, but if you think that I am bothered by what is being said where I am concerned, I am not. I LOVE seeing my favorites get mentioned by other people here besides myself! The help in keeping their names around couldn’t be anymore appreciated especially when so many of my favorites are not here anymore. (bowing my head in remembrance of them)

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 564 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.