Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 564 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 days ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Megan
TomAndJerry
  • Profile picture
    DeuxSkyfall
    Topics:

Willow has now spent 2 weeks at #1 on HOT AC RADIO. I think it could sneak into Pop Solo and SOTY

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Imagine not having that God bless you all member on ignore, lol. They are fucking annoying.

Exactly. She was the first to ever go on my Ignore list about 3 years ago. Couldnt bother to see her useless comments about God Bless You Always.

She’s a racist, homophobic bitch who married her father’s cousin and lives on some rural ranch in Tennesee. A very sad life.

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

^^^ Actually I am not married. (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually if you want the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help us all dear Lord, not only am I still a virgin, but I still have not even had my first kiss yet. (nodding with a big smile)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Or I could be considered the rose that is allowed to continue growing anyways despite everything that is allowed to continue surrounding it. (smiles)

. More like a poison hemlock. (Smiles)

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

^^^ And yet here we all are still and so the big question is are any of us here really poisonous? (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

Until I show enough interest in the categories, I am not going to have any predictions for them. 

Then kindly FUCK OFF. You’re obviously NOT interested in ANY of the other categories.

You’re just clouding this f*cking thread.

Just because white people happen to be the majority of what I listen to, that doesn’t automatically make me a racist person. For the record I am no stranger to several non white singers. Who on this planet doesn’t possess any preferences?

I listen to white AND *non-white people* Thank you very much. What about you James Otto “Holly” Sweet Heart ???

This is a Grammy Award Nomination Predictions thread you’re just clouding it. We’re at page 27 discussing and you defending your bullshit. You said it yourself, your not interested in other categories nor making predictions.

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

^^^ And yet any categories that I do have any interest in are more than allowed to be addressed in this very chat no matter who doesn’t like me adding my clouding to everyone else’s clouding here in these chats. (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And one more thing, when I say that I sleep alone until I am married, I mean every word of that every time that I point that all out for you people who do nothing but give me such a two worded phrase. (smiles)

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Please, just ignore them! It’s easier and healthier.

Profile picture
    Ms. Trunchbull
    Topics:

not only am I still a virgin, but I still have not even had my first kiss yet. (nodding with a big smile)

Well, that explains a lot…

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

^^^ Yep. Every inch of my love has been saved for the man that I hope to marry some day. (smiles)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Well this was a nice diversion lol. Anyone see that twenty one pilots have a new album soon. I’m def curious to see if they can crash the song of the year and album of the year.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

^^^ And yet here we all are still and so the big question is are any of us here really poisonous? (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

. My last word in all ur bs. You are still poisonous to any thread u r in. U r seriously awful. And don’t take that as a compliment. Awful isn’t good. Ur that special kind of person that truly didn’t get when they are in the wrong and just assumes they can get away with it for whatever reason. Not sure if I’m going to block u yet cuz tbh I think I need a good laugh seeing U get dragged (and deservedly so). Hopefully u stop being a racist. Homophobic sexist troll soon cuz it’s annoying to all of us (Smiles)

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

^^^ Yep. Every inch of my love has been saved for the man that I hope to marry some day. (smiles) God bless you and him always!!! Holly

I’m so deeply uncomfortable

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

I’m so deeply uncomfortable

. Same. Like that’s the straw that breaks it for me. Like throw in religion and sex to make it uncomfortable for all of imus to distract us. Ew. Just gonna ignore her stuff and not interact so we won’t learn more

Profile picture
    Atypical
    Topics:

Just ignore that disgusting racist and homophobic troll. She’s brought absolutely nothing to this website for many, many years, and better late than never for people here finally being fed up and saying that enough is enough. If moderators won’t ban her, which they should have done a long time ago, then this is the next best thing for everyone involved.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 564 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.