Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 564 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 days ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Megan
TomAndJerry
  • Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Honey, how the fuck does James Otto (Holly) NOT get banned, but Gucci got banned all the fucking time?  Make it make sense!

Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Get real!  “Willow” could NOT sneak in Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance.  BARF!

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

Honey, how the fuck does James Otto (Holly) NOT get banned, but Gucci got banned all the fucking time? Make it make sense!

What??? Unreal. Unacceptable.

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

Get real! “Willow” could NOT sneak in Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance. BARF!

After Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?) was nominated and won Pop Solo, nothing seems impossible anymore. At this point the Pop Field is basically just namecheck

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

After Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?) was nominated and won Pop Solo, nothing seems impossible anymore. At this point the Pop Field is basically just namecheck

It was Lady Gaga and it was against Ariana. She has a known weak record in Pop. Different cases.

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

I’d say pop or rap but I think machine gun Kelly is considered rock so who knows 😂

Confusing right? 😂 Melodic rap most probably. It depends with the voters I guess? In what category he gets more votes most probably.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

My god this holly person has polluted every thread in this forum. How can you get dragged left and right and still not realise you’re in the wrong? Very strange.

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

Honey, how the fuck does James Otto (Holly) NOT get banned, but Gucci got banned all the fucking time? Make it make sense!

White privilege I guess 😂

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

We’ve been talking about she who must not be named more than the Grammys.

J Cole announced his album is coming out May 14th and it’s been crickets on this forum. Quite embarrassing…

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

It was Lady Gaga and it was against Ariana. She has a known weak record in Pop. Different cases.

All of this year’s contenders have weak records in Pop:

– Olivia Rodrigo is new
    – Justin Bieber has never won a grammy in Pop
    – Taylor Swift has never won Pop Solo despite being nominated 4 times
    – Ariana Grande has never won Pop Solo and you can say that she won Pop Duo/Group because Gaga and BPVA thanks to weak competition
    – Billie Eilish has never won Pop Solo even though she won Record Of The Year both times

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Anyone think girl in red could get anything for her new album? It has an 83 on MC and got a decent amount of internet hype. If she gets a breakthrough hit I could see her potentially contending for an alt album nod.

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

All of this year’s contenders have weak records in Pop: – Olivia Rodrigo is new – Justin Bieber has never won a grammy in Pop – Taylor Swift has never won Pop Solo despite being nominated 4 times – Ariana Grande has never won Pop Solo and you can say that she won Pop Duo/Group because Gaga and BPVA thanks to weak competition – Billie Eilish has never won Pop Solo even though she won Record Of The Year both times

Yes! Pop Solo is still very much anyone’s Grammy to take.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

All of this year’s contenders have weak records in Pop: – Olivia Rodrigo is new – Justin Bieber has never won a grammy in Pop – Taylor Swift has never won Pop Solo despite being nominated 4 times – Ariana Grande has never won Pop Solo and you can say that she won Pop Duo/Group because Gaga and BPVA thanks to weak competition – Billie Eilish has never won Pop Solo even though she won Record Of The Year both times

okay? Harry Styles literally have no track record in pop solo. If anything Olivia is currently taking that award home.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

okay? Harry Styles literally have no track record in pop solo. If anything Olivia is currently taking that award home.

If she keeps the momentum…

https://media.tenor.com/images/c1cc07fc2c382e2a1687ffde56b6329d/tenor.gif

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I have Olivia as the frontrunner for BPSP as well. SOUR is coming out soon, I see it being a solid critical outing and quite successful. I anticipate the launch of a long album cycle for this, which will carry her over into the voting period.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 564 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.