Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 13 posts - 526 through 538 (of 538 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Gucci
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Idk where this idea that Scooter Braun gets considerable amount of people to vote for his clients comes from. He isn’t that powerful and all popular (commercially relevant/stardom) artists will benefit from the change.

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

Idk where this idea that Scooter Braun gets considerable amount of people to vote for his clients comes from. He isn’t that powerful and all popular (commercially relevant/stardom) artists will benefit from the change.

Swifties are derailed. If he was so powerful Ariana would’ve had a GF nomination since 2014, plus Demi would actually be nominated.

Changes was a different case. Pop voters have terrible taste as we’ve seen on 2017 (shape of you), 2019 (No.6 collaborations), etc

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

I have to be honest. I love the idea that Scooter, who isn’t even influential enough to get Justin into R&B, is somehow powerful enough to completely control the grammys.

A list of his clients with no grammy nominations this year despite being eligible: Asher Roth, Black Eyed Peas, Carly Rae Jepsen (ROBBED QUEEN), David Guetta, Demi Lovato, Eden, Gunnar Ghel, Idina Menzel, Lil Dicky, Psy and Tori Kellu

The sooner you guys accept that the Changes nominations were just a case of bad taste, the happier you’ll be.

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I knew Bieber was getting into Pop, Yummy was a bop and a hit! You delusional clowns just refused to believe it! Bieber is a past winner plus has received many general field nominations. I wouldn’t say he’s a favorite but he is well liked to the extent of getting everywhere in pop plus walking out with another win with his manager mates. Who would have thought the Biebz now has just as many Grammys as Abel!

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    Alltheworldsastage
    Topics:

Scooter didn’t do anything lol..ariana wouldn’t have left with 0 wins for thank u next if he was powerful enough. The grammys just like justin and changes.

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Popular artists with sh*t albums get nominated all the time…Bieber , ed Sheeran are name checks. Bieber infact has had more vote pulling power than Ariana…he got good number of gf noms when total gf noms were 5. So it isn’t a surprise a bad album with comeback narrative got in.

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

It’s just swifties trying to pin him as the devil. Following their logic, if he was so powerful, Taylor wouldn’t have gotten nominations for a song from Cats nor an album track. Also, the AOTY lineup wouldn’t have been weakened down to clear the way for her 3rd win.

That’s what they would say had folklore been unfairly snubbed.

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

P!nk’s music video is beautiful, not sure if it can get a BMV though.

Also, at least as of now, I don’t see her in BPSP. I have a feeling that with the new batch of Pop voters, veterans such as Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake and her will no longer be namechecked into the Pop field like in 2018 and 2019 for example.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

I’ve listened to the Porter Robinsons album more and more. The deep cuts are definitely growing on me

Top 15 Albums of 2022 to understand my music taste lol slay

Ants From Up There
    Bronco
    CAPRISONGS
    Dawn FM
    Diaspora Problems
    Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
    Harry's House
    Hellfire
    Ivory
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    MOTOMAMI
    Melt My Eyez See My Future
    Once Twice Melody
    Preacher's Daughter
    RENAISSANCE

Everything Everywhere All At Once for Best Picture
    Severance for Outstanding Drama Series

Profile picture
    soltseven
    Topics:

For nominations, does the voters get to vote for 8 albums/songs or just one?

It’s time to let go of this endless summer afternoon

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Chart whores. Is Miss Dua about to get that number 1? 😱

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

It’s just swifties trying to pin him as the devil. Following their logic, if he was so powerful, Taylor wouldn’t have gotten nominations for a song from Cats nor an album track. Also, the AOTY lineup wouldn’t have been weakened down to clear the way for her 3rd win. That’s what they would say had folklore been unfairly snubbed.

I am a swiftie too..yeah they give that man too much attention. But even Taylor isn’t influential  enough for anyone to weaken the aoty line up to give her a 3rd one. especially with how she has been blocked previously from gf.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 13 posts - 526 through 538 (of 538 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.