Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 920 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
Donnna
Xtina
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

Could possibly see Gaga/Tony in AOTY, they’ll have a narrative = possibly Tony’s last Album, Gaga’s been under awarded in the GF. But would be difficult to see a jazz covers album winning, so there are pros and cons, certainly.

It would be rare to see Tony among the nominees in the first year without secret committees as these were created in response to him winning album of the year.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

It would be rare to see Tony among the nominees in the first year without secret committees as these were created in response to him winning album of the year.

was he not the fav though that year? I always just assumed he was

Profile picture
    400lux
    Topics:

The new Olivia song (her next single i think) doesn’t sound promising at all. Very very dated. A shame, because Deja Vu really grew on me. Kinda worried about the album now.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

https://twitter.com/orcharts/status/1392564596540678144?s=20 Yeah I doubt the album will get good reviews.Label influence and rushed execution. Not a very serious contender in my opinion.

the songs names yikes

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

I think “From the Cradle” was the favorite

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

Most of the articles I’ve read say that Tony won in celebration of his career (“it’s his time” type of win) but many critics point out that the nominations for the 3 Tenors and Tony were proof of how out of touch the Grammys were. Remember this happens at the heyday of Rap and Alternative Rock, so the solution that the grammys created were secret committees, as a way to ensure that the winners and nominees were a better representation of the music scene (how successful they were is highly debatable)

Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

People like you are the very reason why I hope that not too much changes about him. At the end of the day, because not everyone can be pleased, the only opinions that matter other than his own are the opinions of his family as well as the opinion that the Lord has of him. (smiles)

God bless you and him and those who are still in his corner always!!!

Holly

girl fuck you

Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

next week will be interesting for music, can’t wait!

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

https://media.tenor.com/images/d6e9a75b643d6560db3252cc185a5d52/tenor.gif

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

Levitating will have to overcome the tiny hurdle of not being eligible for SOTY

isn’t it?

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

People like you are the very reason why I hope that not too much changes about him. At the end of the day, because not everyone can be pleased, the only opinions that matter other than his own are the opinions of his family as well as the opinion that the Lord has of him. (smiles)

God bless you and him and those who are still in his corner always!!!

Holly

. People like me…..ok then. Glad to represent the educated decent not racist people who are normal while the Morgan fans are still rubbing sticks together struggling to make fire using god and good old family values to hide the fault that got him in trouble in the first place. (Smiles and God Bless 🙂 )

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

isn’t it?

When an album wins a grammy all its songs are technically winners so those versions can no longer be nominated in song or performance categories, the album version of Levitating is no longer eligible in song or performance categories since Future Nostagia won Best Pop Vocal Album, live versions and remixes are still eligible in performance categories but not in songwriting categories.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

You do realize that starting a fire of your own will not put another one out, right? If you don’t realize that, I thank you for making the rest of us aware of how just how far your brain train has no ability to travel. (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

. My brain got me three masters degrees and one more in process of application and a BA since 2011 while ur using urs to defend a racist with a mullet blindly like ur drinking too much Cool aid (Smiles)

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

If you are not lying, I would ask how them degrees were scored, but I just ate and the last thing that I need to have happen to me right now is to throw up. Also I don’t think that the people in charge of this forum would be too happy about someone here telling about what goes on in their bedroom. (shaking my head)

God bless you and the people in charge of this forum always!!!

Holly (a girl who has no interest in any alcoholic beverages)

I never mentioned ur bedroom lady. Trust me nobody cares what goes on in there and nobody wants to be there but you. U questioned my intellectual ability and I said I have multiple masters degrees and one to start in the fall or hopefully late summer for another masters degree rooted in literature. And For the record 3.8 gpa for ba degree, 4.0 gpa for masters in public administration, 3.8 for masters in American literature, and 4.0 for the one in British lit. “Them” degrees were a series of courses that I took and in the case of the BA included science, language, computer science, math, English, history, psych, political science, and religion….and a course in the fine arts that was a pre req that was useless. And all
    This while thriving as as a freelance editor/writer and online tutor before it became Covid necessity. Also Kool Aid is a child’s drink not alcohol.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

For the record, I am more than happy to report that nothing goes on in my bed room because until I get married, nothing going on in there is how I want it to be. Even if you scored your degrees the way that a person should get them, at the end of the day, they won’t matter where the Lord is concerned. Do keep in mind that you will not be able to take them with you when you are no longer here. God bless you always!!! Holly P.S. “The flames grow higher and higher till we’ve reached an out of control raging fire.” (smiles)

this is now the 2nd time within the last few weeks that you’ve mentioned this unprovoked. 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 920 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.