Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 920 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
Donnna
Gucci
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

We should keep in mind Billie Eilish is dropping her album in 2 months. That’s landmark release for me to judge the award season.

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

I’m not even sure if CMBYN will be nominated. That song is forgettable.

I also feel the controversy that bolstered CMBYN will be forgotten by September, but LNX has said he is releasing another single (which he could submit instead) and he is one of the only major artists who have released this eligibility period for Columbia so they will probably push him in their campaigning.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

A punk rock track going #1? I’m impressed!

Top 15 Albums of 2022 to understand my music taste lol slay

Ants From Up There
    Bronco
    CAPRISONGS
    Dawn FM
    Diaspora Problems
    Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
    Harry's House
    Hellfire
    Ivory
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    MOTOMAMI
    Melt My Eyez See My Future
    Once Twice Melody
    Preacher's Daughter
    RENAISSANCE

Everything Everywhere All At Once for Best Picture
    Severance for Outstanding Drama Series

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Also i want Cole to be #1 this week, this is his time. Olivia can get next week.

She absolutely can’t get next week (Butter is dropping on Friday and that will be mass bought to be number 1 for at least 3-4 weeks).

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Vogue
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Can’t see Olivia getting more votes in any category with Billie or Ariana.</p>
    She’s got some big songs this year I get but she’s no Billie. Driver’s License is no Bad Guy.

Profile picture
    Vogue
    Topics:

And Olivia doesn’t have the adult contemporary appeal that Billie had. It’s definitely not the same situation.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Vogue
    Topics:

Actually Driver’s License is this year’s most popular song and more of a Grammy-friendly than Bad Guy even though Olivia drops an f-bomb. Eilish more of an alternative/pop singer. Olivia tries all genres, i’m not surprised if she drops a rap song next.

Grammy friendly is a myth. The Grammys will vote for artists and songs that they like. And lol.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

She’s got some big songs this year I get but she’s no Billie. Driver’s License is no Bad Guy.

maybe in a Grammys sense, but DL did numbers. It’s the most streamed song this year + she’s releasing a highly anticipated album this week. I bet she will do numbers that Billie could never imagine.

im predicting currently a BNA and Pop solo win for Olivia atm.

Top 15 Albums of 2022 to understand my music taste lol slay

Ants From Up There
    Bronco
    CAPRISONGS
    Dawn FM
    Diaspora Problems
    Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
    Harry's House
    Hellfire
    Ivory
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    MOTOMAMI
    Melt My Eyez See My Future
    Once Twice Melody
    Preacher's Daughter
    RENAISSANCE

Everything Everywhere All At Once for Best Picture
    Severance for Outstanding Drama Series

Profile picture
    400lux
    Topics:

And Olivia doesn’t have the adult contemporary appeal that Billie had. It’s definitely not the same situation.

This is very true, but i think this forum is a little too in love with Olivia to accept any doubts at the moment lol (not that i’m judging even good 4 u is starting to grow on me, she’s really having a moment)

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Where is the Hot 100 chart?

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I agree Billie was a far stronger competitor than Olivia but how did dark alt-pop demon aesthetic Billie Eilish have more AC appeal than teen heartbreak singer Olivia Rodrigo does?

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

This is very true, but i think this forum is a little too in love with Olivia to accept any doubts at the moment lol (not that i’m judging even good 4 u is starting to grow on me, she’s really having a moment)

Serious question: Is it the Taylor Swift co-sign? The Swifties here tend to rally behind anything or anyone she supports. Had Olivia not received that affirmation she wouldn’t be as hyped, right? Or is it because Pop fans in general tend to stan any Female who’s momentarily popular or buzzed? Someone explain.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 920 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.