Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 920 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
Donnna
Gucci
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    lionhidden99
    Topics:

Why isn’t “Streets” in the conversation for R&B Performance though?

it doesn’t seemed like she’s really like in that category. Majority of her success is from pop and rhythmic fans ever since Say So. Plus if she sends anything to R&B it will probably be something from her new album, but I feel like it really need to connect with that audience to get in. That’s the same with her in the rap field.

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

I’m not buying Justice in AOTY and i really hope it doesn’t happen. It’s even worst than Positions

Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

it would be a joke for justin to submit to pop after making a scene for not being nominated in r&b last time

FYC:

All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) for Song of the Year and Record of the Year

MOTOMAMI for Album of the Year

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

They both have over 10 Grammys 😭 That’s more than Whitney, Mariah, Christina, Celine, etc. But I get your point..

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    mariahisonfire
    Topics:

This all day… everyday and that better be nominated too

Profile picture
    mariahisonfire
    Topics:

And the Grammy for Best Spoken Word Album goes to… The Meaning Of Mariah Carey!!!!

Time to Make it Happen!

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

If Grammy darlings Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga had albums miss AOTY. Why the (del) is Ariana getting in? She ain’t no Beyoncé.. let alone Taylor or Miss Gaga. The only way she’s getting in (AOTY) is if the removal of committees and BRP significantly affects her. Which TBH can very much happen. So I wouldn’t personally hesitate to put her in an AOTY list… I have her at ROTY.

they would not miss with no BRP

thats why ariana will make it

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Kiss me more has dr Luke credited right? I have a feeling they will ensure not to nominate him. It’s chances aren’t that great in gf.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Kiss me more has dr Luke credited right? I have a feeling they will ensure not to nominate him. It’s chances aren’t that great in gf.

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Yeah but there was controversy after this nom and few voters said they did not recognise he was credited because he used a different name else they would have avoided voting.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

And the Grammy for Best Spoken Word Album goes to… The Meaning Of Mariah Carey!!!!

Cicely Tyson & Viola Davis might win for Just As I Am.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Yeah but there was controversy after this nom and few voters said they did not recognise he was credited because he used a different name else they would have avoided voting.

While there are some voters who were outraged by it, his work on Say So wasn’t a secret. The industry at large knew about it, and didn’t care. We need to stop holding Grammy voters to moral standards, as if the music business has any morality.

And either way, Dr. Luke is only a writer on Kiss Me More, unlike Say So where he was also a producer. So his name would not appear in ROTY (where the song is most likely to get a GF nom).

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Basically Fiona Apple was the only notable person (I saw) making any trouble about it. But with “Kiss Me More,” honestly, I am not feeling that track. I don’t doubt that maybe it hasn’t grown on me as I did hate “Don’t Start Now” for the lawngest time. But as of now, I don’t see it anywhere other than BPDGP.

Profile picture
    soltseven
    Topics:

“🎧 | “good 4 u” — Spotify Charts (05/22):

WW: #1 (=) — +11,607,946 plays
    US: #1 (=) — +4,507,928 plays
    UK: #1 (=) — +1,120,379 plays”

””SOUR” received 51,961,845 FILTERED streams on the Global Spotify chart on its 2nd day.

This is the 2nd biggest day for a female album in 2021 only behind her own debut day.”

Source:

Olivia Rodrigo Charts

Olivia Rodrigo Charts

It’s time to let go of this endless summer afternoon

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 920 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.