Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 8)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 925 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
TheFunkyDeltron
Diamond Tier
Boz
  • Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

Justice isn’t being looked over. Some people are predicting Justin Bieber in Album Of The Year (BARF!), and some aren’t. I could see him sneaking in if the nomination process involved a committee, but I’m still undecided on whether or not he will have enough support from the entire academy to get in. He’s guaranteed a BPVA nomination though.

FYC | Best music this season:

Arlo Parks - Collapsed In Sunbeams
    St. Vincent - Daddy's Home
    Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales
    Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost
    Wolf Alice - Blue Weekend

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

As a whole, he’s definitely overlooked a lot on here. You don’t have to like the guy but the talent is there and facts are facts. The album is solid. Wouldn’t really call it a sneak if it were to be nominated. Especially when there’s little competition.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

As a whole, he’s definitely overlooked a lot on here. You don’t have to like the guy but the talent is there and facts are facts. The album is solid. Wouldn’t really call it a sneak if it were to be nominated. Especially when there’s little competition.

Okay 🙃

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lmao 😂🧐🤭

Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

Love Again for Record of The Year

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Every damn year we have the “veterans” narrative
    Foo Fighters are not happening in AOTY, just like Bob Dylan last year

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hope the best for Lorde, but I really doubt she is commercially successful enough to be nominated</p>

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Btw joined June 8, 2021 imagine going/joining here just to diss the site.

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Every damn year we have the “veterans” narrative Foo Fighters are not happening in AOTY, just like Bob Dylan last year

There is no committee to block them this year tho

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: playful-cheese-320)!

Rock Song - "My Baby Wants a Baby" by St. Vincent
    Rock Performance - "Zitti e Buoni" by Måneskin
    Rock Album - Carnage by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis
    Alternative Album - Blue Weekend by Wolf Alice
    Folk Album - Songs by Adrianne Lenker

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

Btw joined June 8, 2021 imagine going/joining here just to diss the site.

I’ve been lurking for months now, just decided to post now lol. not dissing the site, I enjoy reading everyone’s take. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on the things I’ve read

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I’ve been lurking for months now, just decided to post now lol. not dissing the site, I enjoy reading everyone’s take. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on the things I’ve read

Nobody knows that. Still new and the first line you say is “I’ve been lurking these threads for a while and I have to say, it’s interesting how underestimated and looked over Justin Bieber is on this forum”

My answer as well is “Justice isn’t being looked over. Some people are predicting Justin Bieber in Album Of The Year (BARF!), and some aren’t.”

Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Honey, Foo Fighters could totally happen in Album of the Year.  They are NOT old farts.  They are popular enough to get in on a straight vote.  Shit, given how craptastic the year is, they could even win (BARF!).

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Honey, Foo Fighters could totally happen in Album of the Year. They are NOT old farts. They are popular enough to get in on a straight vote. Shit, given how craptastic the year is, they could even win (BARF!).

100% Foo Fighters can happen especially with the removal of BRP and committees.

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

Nobody knows that. Still new and the first line you say is “I’ve been lurking these threads for a while and I have to say, it’s interesting how underestimated and looked over Justin Bieber is on this forum” My answer as well is “Justice isn’t being looked over. Some people are predicting Justin Bieber in Album Of The Year (BARF!), and some aren’t.”

Again, I’m well aware that some are and some aren’t predicting him. But, as I said, as a whole I think his project is being underestimated. Not sure what you’re trying to point out and why when I joined matters so much. I made other posts discussing Ariana, Taylor, Billie, and Olivia but this one seems to have struck a nerve. Just stating my opinion like everyone else.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Bieber & Grande ≠ R&B
    Lorde ≠ Alternative
    Miley & Olivia ≠ Rock

…They’re all going Pop.

Spill. Y’all just be saying anything.

Popstars will be moved to pop. And most of them will be smart enough to not even try submitting anywhere other than pop.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 925 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.