Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 8)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 925 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
TheFunkyDeltron
Diamond Tier
Boz
  • Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Lil Nas X will not make it into AOTY, there’s no committee to support his ass this time unlike his previous nomination

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

With the lack of rock releases so far, Foo Fighter kinda the first option to represent the genre + they are not nobody

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Rooting for Big Red Machine to release their fucking album within this eligibility period….!!!!!!

Bon Iver x The National x Taylor Swift here we go….!!!!

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

Lil Nas X will not make it into AOTY, there’s no committee to support his ass this time unlike his previous nomination

If he was nominated for an EP he can be with a debut album if it’s successful. Montero (song) did very well and Holiday decent. Sun Goes Down is a good pop song with a message. He is absolutely in a run for AOTY nomination.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

If he was nominated for an EP he can be with a debut album if it’s successful. Montero (song) did very well and Holiday decent. Sun Goes Down is a good pop song with a message. He is absolutely in a run for AOTY nomination.

I’m pretty sure it was BRP instead of popularity vote.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

In 2019, Lana Del Rey & Lil Nas X were beaten by Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran in BPVA. The two of them were panel picks. They were definitely in the bottom quarter of the top 20…

If MONTERO makes it to AOTY, so will SOUR, Happier Than Ever, Justice, Positions and evermore.

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Before the announcement of the termination of panels, I was already predicting a Foo Fighters nomination in AOTY. But now? They’re in my top 3 to win.

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    denizwithanxiety
    Topics:

yall this is not really grammys related but listen folklore/evermore with dolby atmos on apple music….LOTS OF DIFFERENCE im losing my mind too many new little sounds like august and peace intro, evermore and cowboy outro….the effort she and mastering engineers put into this album is unbeliveable

Not to sound salty but i also listened positions with dolby atmos and it made it so muddy and weird but listen yourself to compare like i said this shows how much effort they put into mastering sorry not sorry

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

I don’t think Lil Nas X is making it. He was nominated for 7 because of Old Town Road, and even that was a committee pick.

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

Chris Stapleton stanning HER. am I crazy to think she can sweep the general field? she outdoes our predictions every year https://twitter.com/chrisstapleton/status/1402084627674812422?s=21

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

Chris Stapleton stanning HER. am I crazy to think she can sweep the general field? she outdoes our predictions every year https://twitter.com/chrisstapleton/status/1402084627674812422?s=21

Honestly, those two are some of the best living musicians alive. Both so amazingly talented at songwriting, singing, and playing guitar. Would be amazing to see live. If they’re both in the GF, let’s just say I’ll only be upset if people say they don’t deserve it.

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: playful-cheese-320)!

Rock Song - "My Baby Wants a Baby" by St. Vincent
    Rock Performance - "Zitti e Buoni" by Måneskin
    Rock Album - Carnage by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis
    Alternative Album - Blue Weekend by Wolf Alice
    Folk Album - Songs by Adrianne Lenker

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

They’ve been teasing new music off the big red machine album for like, what, seven months now? Justin, please stop being weird on instagram and reddit and just release the album if it’s finished lol

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: playful-cheese-320)!

Rock Song - "My Baby Wants a Baby" by St. Vincent
    Rock Performance - "Zitti e Buoni" by Måneskin
    Rock Album - Carnage by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis
    Alternative Album - Blue Weekend by Wolf Alice
    Folk Album - Songs by Adrianne Lenker

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

Honestly, those two are some of the best living musicians alive. Both so amazingly talented at songwriting, singing, and playing guitar. Would be amazing to see live. If they’re both in the GF, let’s just say I’ll only be upset if people say they don’t deserve it.

not exactly “live” but they’re performing at the CMTs together!

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

I don’t think big red Machine will be a factor in grammys. The last collaborations between National and Bon Iver got average reviews from critics and ofc commercially they will be a non factor.
    But still , instead of leaking every song on insta lives, Justin Vernon should release the damn album.

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Also Lil Nas has no chance in album category.His last release made no noise.
    Waiting for Cardi and Drake to release.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 925 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.