Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,794 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
Gucci
lipabridgerst..
  • Profile picture
    Lfs
    Topics:

Every General field nominee was picked by a committee. You’re acting like Say So was an obscure pick as if it didn’t make the pop solo lineup on a straight vote.

YEESS!! Periodt! 💅

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, they will have to nominate obscure acts in Best New Artist.  8 new artists did NOT make noise this cycle.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Morgan Wallen will probably get in BNA. Ew.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Honey, they will have to nominate obscure acts in Best New Artist. 8 new artists did NOT make noise this cycle.

Hmmm unless we’re gonna consider the R&B girls “obscure” then sure.

Olivia Rodrigo
    Polo G
    Morgan Wallen
    Arlo Parks
    Snoh Aalegra
    Rauw Alejandro
    Gabby Barrett
    The Kid Laroi

Profile picture
    kaylie
    Topics:

Billie eilish did not have a hit pre WWAFAWDWG and released about 5 singles before the album was out. Please do not count her out. Her streams and first week sales are gonna be out of this world. She’s gonna break Spotify records.

She’s easily doing 600k first week. Probably more. And she’s playing some festivals this fall. Billie in AOTY is happening lol

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Billie eilish did not have a hit pre WWAFAWDWG and released about 5 singles before the album was out. Please do not count her out. Her streams and first week sales are gonna be out of this world. She’s gonna break Spotify records. She’s easily doing 600k first week. Probably more. And she’s playing some festivals this fall. Billie in AOTY is happening lol

Yes, however the collection of “You Should See Me In A Crown” + “When The Party’s Over” + “Bury A Friend” + “Wish You Were Gay” is more impressive than the one of “My Future” + “Therefore I Am” + “Your Power” + “Lost Cause”. It’s fair to be underwhelmed, when you compare those groups.

I did enjoy “NDA” very much. Don’t know if I prefer it over “My Future” but it’s certainly better than the other three, in my opinion.

And yes, her huge numbers are pretty much guaranteed.

Don’t forget she won ROTY for a second time in a row with a medium sized hit. If there was still the BRP, I’d say she was very likely to be nominated in AOTY, but without it, under a straight vote, she is the closest to a lock for a nom in AOTY.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Everything I’ve heard from Billie has been absolute garbage. Most overrated artist ever don’t get her appeal, she was pretty much over awarded for an ASMR album. She has a horrid tone and is just plain meh! So she is a shoe in for more Grammys. Yay.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Billie eilish did not have a hit pre WWAFAWDWG and released about 5 singles before the album was out. Please do not count her out. Her streams and first week sales are gonna be out of this world. She’s gonna break Spotify records. She’s easily doing 600k first week. Probably more. And she’s playing some festivals this fall. Billie in AOTY is happening lol

I doubt she can break Drake’s record. She’s lucky to do 300k first week. 600k is delusional prediction.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

This site claiming everything they dislike as committee pick

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

easily 600k 💀💀

GoldDerby please never stop

Profile picture
    Lfs
    Topics:

easily 600k 💀 GoldDerby please never stop

Fck yeah!! Periodt! Periodt! Periodt! PERIODT! 💅

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

BTS – “Permission to Dance”
    – Dynamite rehash + High School Musical theme, too much auto-tune and little bit childish
    – Score : 5/10

The Kid LAROi – “Stay (with Justin Bieber)”
    – Generic and nothing special
    – Score : 5/10

Billie Eilish – “NDA”
    – She backs to her unique sound, refreshing
    – Score : 8/10

Post Malone – “Motley Crew”
    – Typical Malone, addictive
    – Score : 7/10

Profile picture
    kaylie
    Topics:

easily 600k 💀💀

GoldDerby please never stop

The fact that y’all think she’s doing under 500k+ first week is really weird. The girls album has been on pre order since April and her streaming numbers are gonna go crazy. By then all her merch bundles would have shipped out which means it’s gonna count… but we’ll see ☺️

Profile picture
    Lfs
    Topics:

The fact that y’all think she’s doing under 500k+ first week is really weird. The girls album has been on pre order since April and her streaming numbers are gonna go crazy. By then all her merch bundles would have shipped out which means it’s gonna count… but we’ll see ☺️

Perioodt! Periodt! PEERIODT! 💅

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

My god, what is Billie doing with her career. NDA is average at best, idk what y’all hearing but it’s not doing it for me. It’s much better than the previous singles for sure but that doesn’t mean much. The thing that’s bothering me the most is how she has SO many singles out before the album. Like they really put out a bunch of songs to see whatever sticks and that’s not an encouraging approach so early in someone’s career. She needs to let her brother go and try something different and memorable.

600K 💀 She’ll have a decent debut because of pre-orders but I’m not sure how well the streaming numbers will be. The public response so far has NOT been good. Most of her daily streams are from her previous work and not the new singles.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.