Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,794 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
TheFunkyDeltron
Agee
  • Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but Drake confirmed his album is a coming before summers end.

It should make it before the deadline if that’s the case.

Profile picture
    flower boy
    Topics:

I am dying for an Adele single or album. Easy predictions and something to listen to. Please Adele make it happen

Last year she announced the album for September, but the pandemic has ruined everything. It’s possible that she postponed it for a year. Imagine an Adele album in the last month of the eligibility period.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Last year she announced the album for September, but the pandemic has ruined everything. It’s possible that she postponed it for a year. Imagine an Adele album in the last month of the eligibility period.

I think the big names are waiting on her to announce so they can avoid her total dominance

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but Drake confirmed his album is a coming before summers end. It should make it before the deadline if that’s the case.

He also confirmed that it was coming last January so who really knows at this point

Profile picture
    flower boy
    Topics:

I think the big names are waiting on her to announce so they can avoid her total dominance

She is expected to get her Emmy nomination next month (Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for SNL). Maybe she wants to win and as part of the campaign will make her comeback.

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

He also confirmed that it was coming last January so who really knows at this point

It was delayed because he got injured though.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

We didn’t talk about it much but what are your predictions for Best Engineered Album and POTY? Those are kinda key for AOTY award.

Silk Sonic is frontrunner for BEA

Jack Antonoff is frontrunner for POTY

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Am I the only one who rooting for SAULT to be nominated especially in general field? Their two albums did extremely well on year-end lists, Untitled (Black Is) missed it but Untitled (Rise) eligible.

Profile picture
    heygetlost__
    Topics:

Just a reminder that Demi uses they/them pronouns

Really sorry, I forgot that for a sec.

Profile picture
    whoareyou_
    Topics:

Am I the only one who rooting for SAULT to be nominated especially in general field? Their two albums did extremely well on year-end lists, Untitled (Black Is) missed it but Untitled (Rise) eligible.

Look I agree with you. Maybe just get nominated for Best New Artist and Album of the Year.

They might pull an Esperanza Spalding.

SAULT might be the “Esperanza Spalding” of this year. I’m not really convinced that Olivia will win, but that’s my opinion. Maybe because her career is different from many others. Billie and Megan had a substantial career before their debut year. To me Olivia came out of nowhere… Singing on High School Musical.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Kendrick Lamar to Headline Day N Vegas Festival 2021 (Friday, November 12)
    “From Section.80 to DAMN.”

new album probably in 2022

Kendrick Lamar

Cole dodged a bullet. He’s winning Rap Album unless Cardi, Drake, or Travis do big numbers.

Profile picture
    empire66
    Topics:

She is expected to get her Emmy nomination next month (Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for SNL). Maybe she wants to win and as part of the campaign will make her comeback.

Yeah heads up. This could potentially happen. I don’t think Adele would miss the opportunity either.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

It was delayed because he got injured though.

Ah. My bad, I didn’t realize that.

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

Lorde new single is tanking everywhere, it won’t be definitely be remembered in a couple of months

And thank God, cause that song was an underwhelming snoozefest

Profile picture
    empire66
    Topics:

Cole dodged a bullet. He’s winning Rap Album unless Cardi, Drake, or Travis do big numbers.

Migos would’ve been a close contender. Still holding out for J-Cole to finally win…

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.