Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,794 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
ˈdī(ə)mən..
TheFunkyDeltron
Agee
  • Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Jack Antonoff is for sure getting in POTY for his work on: Sia – Music

LOL

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Esperanza Spalding was an actual prodigy who benefited highly from her competition being My World era Justin Bieber. Like seriously, read her Wikipedia page. She’s very impressive.

If SAULT get in, they’ll end up being another Phoebe. Sure they’re acclaimed, but you can’t exactly get a win if you’re going against someone who also has acclaim and success. They were eligible last year and didn’t get nominated so I’m not even sure they’ll make top 8.

Also I don’t exactly see how ‘she came out of nowhere!’ is an argument against Olivia. If anything, it demonstrates how she’s not really known for her time on Disney.

If Olivia loses, it’s to Finneas. And that’s a strong if.

FYC
    AOTY: Blue Weekend-Wolf Alice
    ROTY/SOTY: WAP-Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion
    Best Drama Actress: Mj Rodriguez

Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

SAULT might be the “Esperanza Spalding” of this year. I’m not really convinced that Olivia will win, but that’s my opinion. Maybe because her career is different from many others. Billie and Megan had a substantial career before their debut year. To me Olivia came out of nowhere… Singing on High School Musical.

every year this site gets fixated on a esperanza spalding type of artists winning BNA bs and every year it never happens. Olivia is the closest thing to a lock rn, especially when she’s acclaimed and the album is massive and could end up being the biggest album of the year. there’s no real threat to olivia in BNA other than finneas if he manages to get the nom/is on the list, an unknown soul band is not a threat especially when it can easily miss due to the fact that theres no BRP and the noms will be the top 8.

Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Get real!  Ariana Grande is NOT happening in the General Field.  The bitch is only getting 2-3 Pop nominations.  BARF!

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

Olivia is winning BNA by a strong margin. Who will win if not her lol?

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Tyler’s teasing something idk wtf it is but 🤞

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Olivia losing BNA would feel wrong. I didn’t know homegirls name until 2021. Unlike Megan and Billie, who were the biggest artists of their years, they weren’t relatively new and they could have awarded it to someone else (Lizzo and Doja/Phoebe), and it still would have made Grammy sense. I honestly don’t know would even level Olivia in this category

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Cole dodged a bullet. He’s winning Rap Album unless Cardi, Drake, or Travis do big numbers.

Tyler > Cole?

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Esperanza Spalding won in a year where the category was clearly split across the board.

I can’t think of any new artist besides Olivia Rodrigo. lol I guess Polo G, and that’s clearly not happening.

Profile picture
    anthonyz12345
    Topics:

Jack Antonoff is for sure getting in POTY for his work on: – Daddy’s Home – Evermore – Solar Power – The new Bleachers album – Chemtrails Over The Country Club – Sia – Music

Let’s also not forget about 1 step forward, 3 steps back from SOUR !!

Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Jack Antonoff + possibly getting Producer of the Year nom = BARF!

Profile picture
    alex.g
    Topics:

Let’s also not forget about 1 step forward, 3 steps back from SOUR !!

Don’t really remember that one, but did Jack produce on that track? Otherwise we should forget about it for producer of the year. Unless you’re arguing that Dan Nigro should win Producer of the Year.

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

Don’t even remember that one, but did Jack produce on that track? Otherwise we should forget about it for producer of the year. Unless you’re arguing that Dan Nigro should win Producer of the Year.

It was a sample from Taylor Swift’s New Year’s Day. Dan Nigro produced this track and he is a strong contender for POTY.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

LOL

Yeah, Music is flopped and even won some Razzies. I don’t think Antonoff will benefit from that. Last year Beautiful Ghosts from Cats was nominated which is a weird choice.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

So, is the delusion of Lorde getting nominated over now?

No shade because I love her but the fact that some of you are predicting her after this makes no sense to me.

FYC
    AOTY: Blue Weekend-Wolf Alice
    ROTY/SOTY: WAP-Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion
    Best Drama Actress: Mj Rodriguez

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.