Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,794 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
ˈdī(ə)mən..
TheFunkyDeltron
Agee
  • Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Yeah, Music is flopped and even won some Razzies. I don’t think Antonoff will benefit from that. Last year Beautiful Ghosts from Cats was nominated which is a weird choice.

It’s not that weird. Razzies don’t have significant impact on Grammy unlike Oscar + Beautiful Ghost rode on Taylor’s hype + weak year

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

It seems like radio stations have slowly lifted their ban on Morgan. He might be a contender I fear

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Olivia is winning BNA by a strong margin. Who will win if not her lol?

The only other artist I can see being competition to Olivia is Gabby Barrett but i’m not sure how much support will she get from the country field

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

It’s not that weird. Razzies don’t have significant impact on Grammy unlike Oscar + Beautiful Ghost rode on Taylor’s hype + weak year

The reason i call that choice weird not because movie got Razzies, sure Cats was panned but Taylor Swift has a better and more impactful song from her documentary Miss Americana. The fact that they choose Beautiful Ghosts over Only the Young was weird.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    V For Vendetta
    Topics:

Esperanza Spalding’s win was a mess. In fact, the whole General Field that year was a mess.

AOTY - Back Of My Mind
    ROTY - Levitating with DaBaby
    SOTY - Levitating with DaBaby
    Best New Artist - Olivia Rodrigo
    BPSP - We're Good
    BPD/GP - Levitating with DaBaby
    Best Song Written For Visual Media - Can They Hear Us
    Best Music Video - Levitating with DaBaby / We're Good / Love Again
    Best Music Film - Studio 2054
    Best Spoken Word Album - The Meaning Of Mariah Carey

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

So, is the delusion of Lorde getting nominated over now? No shade because I love her but the fact that some of you are predicting her after this makes no sense to me.

Lorde is great but Solar Power is a total derivative bore.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I think Lordes chances at getting another Grammy win in 2022 are pretty much non-existent. A nomination would shock me at this point especially considering there is no committees to help her anymore

Profile picture
    NDA
    Topics:

So, is the delusion of Lorde getting nominated over now? No shade because I love her but the fact that some of you are predicting her after this makes no sense to me.

Its how melodrama is a better album than every album here!

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

So, is the delusion of Lorde getting nominated over now?

No shade because I love her but the fact that some of you are predicting her after this makes no sense to me.

this is disgusting.

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

Melodrama is a great Album that deserved more Grammy love. Too bad Solar Power sucks. I hope the entire Album is ten times better than that song.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Billie Eilish will get heavily snubbed this award season. Olivia is the main focus at  Interscope Records right now AND Billie is getting LOTS of backlash because of her new video and new relationship. This era is not going to be as huge as her debut, I’m betting it.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Billie Eilish will get heavily snubbed this award season. Olivia is the main focus at Interscope Records right now AND Billie is getting LOTS of backlash because of her new video and new relationship. This era is not going to be as huge as her debut, I’m betting it.

Being as huge as her debut is unlikely I agree, but that won’t really matter. Everything I Wanted wasn’t as huge as Bad Guy and they both won ROTY. And backlash and numbers rarely affect Grammys outcomes (Ex: Kanye West winning after literally pissing on the Grammys, H.E.R winning SOTY despite her song having the least sales of the nominees)

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Billie Eilish will get heavily snubbed this award season. Olivia is the main focus at Interscope Records right now AND Billie is getting LOTS of backlash because of her new video and new relationship. This era is not going to be as huge as her debut, I’m betting it.

She might be snubbed but it will have nothing to do with backlash. Backlash becomes serious if media picks up on it.. right now it is just stans accusing her of things that they made up in their head. People have faced harsher criticism/hate online and their Grammy chances remained unaffected.

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Yeah, I agree.

As for what I’ve seen, the hate train is coming from stan twitter only. In real life, that doesn’t mean much.

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

I don’t know about Billie will have another successful and Grammy-winning era but she’s pretty much self-sabotaging herself. This is crazy.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.