Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,794 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
ˈdī(ə)mən..
TheFunkyDeltron
Agee
  • Profile picture
    empire66
    Topics:

Her outfit reminds me of britney’s in hit me baby one more time.

It does!

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Evermore in Best Alternative Music Album? A concept

That ain’t happening in a Brazilian years

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    heygetlost__
    Topics:

For me personally, regarding Olivia. I do think that there is some sort of Disney bias that would go against her and I would not compare her to Billie nor Lorde because trust me ya’ll the further she goes, the more “pop” her music would get. I think she’s smart enough to know how to keep the hits going… And I also can see her working with the biggest Pop producers akin to Max Martin, etc. Very mainstream. The Disney bias in a sense wouldn’t affect her however because I don’t think it makes a difference with the results. Like I’ve mentioned before, in my humble opinion, the best chance she has is BNA, BPVA, BPSP and maybe (small chance) SOTY. Other than that nothing more.

What she does in the future will have ZERO effect on this year’s grammys.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

What she does in the future will have ZERO effect on this year’s grammys.

Yeah. I absolutely agree.

Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Olivia Rodrigo + Best Song For Visual Media nom = NOT happening

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Recently, the Emmys released the submissions of each category. I was looking through the Music and Lyrics section and some of the submissions include recent Grammy winners such as Beyonce, Ledisi, H.E.R. and Sara Bareilles. For those who follow the music side of the Emmys, of these contenders, who do you think gets nominated next month? Who can surprise? Thoughts?

Hi! Are these submissions for this year’s Emmys? I’ve been trying to catch up (for my predictions).

(But from what I know, Sara Bareilles and H.E.R. might be the closest in vying for EGOT status)

I’m terribly sorry for my ignorance but is there any link or source we could possibly find to see the submissions? Thank you!

Profile picture
    Jack
    Topics:

Notice how some users failed to acknowledge the lack of integrity & confidence part…because they know it’s a valid assessment. Anyone that would ignorantly insult users age 30+ (as if that’s old), bully others off a website, lie about being Black to save face, brag about being a Top user, & insult predictions with thirsty screenshots is clearly miserable with their own existence.

please stop to answer to Boz if you don’t appreciate or like what he said. I found interesting what he said. And each time, you reply back to him, just to tell him that he’s wrong. It’s just annoying, Just ignore him or do not answer.

Sorry if i mispelled some words, I’m from France

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Mess not video of Billie being racist has emerged today. People start digging her past. This will be interesting

billie

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Mess not video of Billie being racist has emerged today. People start digging her past. This will be interesting

billie

Where? All I saw were those videos where she is talking gibberish to her dog and stans claimed she was insulting Asians…
    Doubt it will matter.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

please stop to answer to Boz if you don’t appreciate or like what he said. I found interesting what he said. And each time, you reply back to him, just to tell him that he’s wrong. It’s just annoying, Just ignore him or do not answer. Sorry if i mispelled some words, I’m from France

You don’t need to apologise, we all occasionally mispell and use bad grammar. Moreover, your English is far better than my French.

About your point, even though I understand Diamond Tier’s music-related points more than not, it seems the user is always waiting to pick on Boz, who historically gives reasons for his stand. The points eventually drown in unnecessary personal attacks. Of course, Boz would then reply, then i’ll have to wait and skip the next couple of pages.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

It’s funny that you’re getting this brave trying to not only discredit the idea that Olviia Rodrigo, the biggest artist of the year and pure Grammy bait, could be ahead in Album of the Year of an artist with limited commercial and critical success, even going as far accusing people of racism (a black latino, on top of that), yet you seem to agree based on your own prediction. But of course, you’re probably gonna say that your order is random. Is that why you have Olivia at #2 for both song categories, yet don’t even have H.E.R. in ROTY? Shouldn’t such an obvious AOTY winner be ahead of the girl who will only get votes from pop? The truth is no user here is dumb. Of course the biggest album of the year is a bigger AOTY contender. Half of the users here who are saying otherwise won’t predict an AOTY win for H.E.R. So to try and shade people who have actually predicted H.E.R. for top honors when they make sense is not only dumb but laughable. Objectivity is not hard to get.

The point made was good, the evidence was a little stalker-like though lol

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Current predictions for BSFVM:

1. Fight For You-H.E.R. (from Judas and the Black Messiah)
    2. Lo Vas A Olvidar-Billie Eilish & Rosalía (from Euphoria)
    3. Home All Summer-Anthony Ramos & Leslie Grace ft. Marc Anthony (from In The Heights)
    4. Speak Now-Leslie Odom Jr. (from One Night In Miami)
    5. Io sì (Seen)- Laura Pausini (from The Life Ahead)

Olivia getting in feels like such a longshot but if she pulls it off I’d highkey predict the sweep.

FYC
    AOTY: Blue Weekend-Wolf Alice
    ROTY/SOTY: WAP-Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion
    Best Drama Actress: Mj Rodriguez

Profile picture
    Cassy76
    Topics:

Mess not video of Billie being racist has emerged today. People start digging her past. This will be interesting billie

You mean the video of 13 year old billie saying c-word?

Stan world is beyond pathetic and none of this is relevant here.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Current predictions for BSFVM:

1. Fight For You-H.E.R. (from Judas and the Black Messiah)
    2. Lo Vas A Olvidar-Billie Eilish & Rosalía (from Euphoria)
    3. Home All Summer-Anthony Ramos & Leslie Grace ft. Marc Anthony (from In The Heights)
    4. Speak Now-Leslie Odom Jr. (from One Night In Miami)
    5. Io sì (Seen)- Laura Pausini (from The Life Ahead)

Olivia getting in feels like such a longshot but if she pulls it off I’d highkey predict the sweep.

That seems like a decent 5. I’d love to see Olivia get in here or even a song from Music (the film sucked, but the music was good) but I don’t think it will happen. I could see Wear Your Crown from The Prom sneaking in

Profile picture
    ˈdī(ə)mənd ˈtir
    Topics:

Olivia Rodrigo + Best Song For Visual Media nom = NOT happening

It could go either way. Last year Taylor got in BSFVM with a song from Cats….So I guess if a major artist has a strong or breakthrough year voters might feel compelled to spread the love.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.