Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,744 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
Gucci
almanzarlamar..
  • Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Technically Taylor Swift was a Disney Act she had a gig in the Hannah Montana movie. 😂

idk if y’all agree, but Tay definitely feels like the actual Hannah Montana.

Top 15 Albums of 2022 to understand my music taste lol slay

Ants From Up There
    Bronco
    CAPRISONGS
    Dawn FM
    Diaspora Problems
    Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
    Harry's House
    Hellfire
    Ivory
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    MOTOMAMI
    Melt My Eyez See My Future
    Once Twice Melody
    Preacher's Daughter
    RENAISSANCE

Everything Everywhere All At Once for Best Picture
    Severance for Outstanding Drama Series

Profile picture
    arodfan
    Topics:

Bruh😂😂😂 LOLOLOLOLOL

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, voters cream their pants over female singer-songwriters.  Olivia Rodrigo will NOT be completely shut-out.

Profile picture
    whoareyou_
    Topics:

Thot Shit has to be nominated for music video and record of the year. The music video got sooo many meanings frfr. That WAP at the ending was the highlight. Period.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

I think the juvenile thing isn’t about her music per se…

But more of the whole Disney thing which I understand… I personally do NOT give a shit about it. But the more adult voters that would probably have no worries voting for singer-songwriters like Taylor, Billie, etc. would probably or might give it a side-eye. It’s stupid, I think we ALL think it’s stupid but it might exist. We never know. (Hopefully it doesn’t!)

You always spill!

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Is Olivia gonna win BNA ? Last time someone from Disney channel won was in 2000 and Christina Aguilera was kinda better package. Olivia has no existent competition, but maybe there is someone we haven’t yet noticed.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Olivia Rodrigo is totally winning Best New Artist.  No other new artist this year has come close to doing what Olivia did.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Olivia Rodriguez

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Is Evermore getting an AOTY nom, what do you think ? The album was acclaimed and did well actually commercially this eligibility period. The only problem it had one single.

Profile picture
    Monsterdog
    Topics:

Best New Artist – Olivia Rodrigo

ROTY – Leave the Door Open

SOTY – Drivers License

BPVA – SOUR

BPSP – Drivers License

AOTY – An Evening with Silk Sonic

A lot could still happen with the upcoming releases but these are my bold predictions.

Profile picture
    Jasper_Loves_Taylor
    Topics:

I think that SOUR is a lock for BPVAbut she’s not a lock in AOTY. Similarly, Billie regardless of her previous sweep may not get nominated with her sophomore album because the singles so far do not look promising. She has a good voice. She should explore more producers to expand her musical horizon.

Lorde, Lana Del Rey have a high chance of missing BPVA and competing in AOTY.

Taylor on the other hand has never missed BPVA. It’s hard to think that she’ll miss that with evermore. And to those who think that evermore cannot be nominated because folklore won have to seriously adjust their sounds. Both folklore and evermore are very different while being similar and you can say that she’ll not win and she may not win but evermore is a tough competition in AOTY.

According to me Solar Power, Chemtrails Over The Country Club/Blue Bannisters, evermore will give a tough competition to the other projects for AOTY nom.

Profile picture
    Jasper_Loves_Taylor
    Topics:

Lorde is powerful. With just one track “Solar Power“, she’s already a tough competition in SOTY and BPSP

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Best New Artist – Olivia Rodrigo

ROTY – Leave the Door Open

SOTY – Drivers License

BPVA – SOUR

BPSP – Drivers License

AOTY – An Evening with Silk Sonic

A lot could still happen with the upcoming releases but these are my bold predictions.

These are the most basic predictions and mark my words, only two of these are happening.

You gworls are just not getting the grammys!

Profile picture
    heygetlost__
    Topics:

According to me Solar Power, Chemtrails Over The Country Club/Blue Bannisters, evermore will give a tough competition to the other projects for AOTY nom.

None of those have any chance at winning. I don’t think they’re getting nominated either.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

As expected this forum is taking The Weeknd’s scenario and applying it to literally every artist.

The Weeknd’s snub is truly not hard to understand. He isn’t someone Pop voters care for (given by his multiple pop snubs prior to BL) and he’s at the bottom of the list, which we now know is a disadvantage in the past couple years. He also got completely ditched by the R&B block since he abandoned that whole format, so they probably went with actual R&B artists; Khalid also got dropped by the R&B panel for being too pop. The Weekn’s Soul Train underperformance confirms that.

Olivia Rodrigo and Silk Sonic don’t have any of those disadvantages, especially not the group with a combined 10+ Grammys in the past 5 years.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,744 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.