Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,794 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Music Forever
TheFunkyDeltron
Gucci
  • Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

voters don’t care about charts but they’re relevant because they indicate the biggest singles, albums and artists … obviously

if you’re white or Bruno Mars ****

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

I’m confused, Don’t Start Now, Blinding Lights, The Box, or Savage deserved to win ROTY last year. Their impact is highly important and better than Billie Eilish’s last year. Even if voters don’t follow YE charts, it is quite clear the way they are choosing winners is based on musical jackoff rather than impact and importance, and especially since the songs I mentioned are 3/4ths from Black artists.

I Like I Breathe though, and I’m somewhat glad to see it win. It’s just weird with that industry push.

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Correction: I said YOU as in lipabridgerstwigs have no common sense. Not the prediction. Just so we’re clear.

You make ludicrous predictions and get asked to back them up. When you find you’re unable to do that, you resort to attacking whoever asked you to back it up.

All I asked was for a precedent for a RAPSTAR soty nomination and now you’re having this meltdown about how I’m dumb for asking this. It’s a forum for predictions, you SHOULD be able to back them up.

Emmy award winner Julianne Nicholson

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

You make ludicrous for predictions and get asked to back them up. When you find you’re unable to do that, you resort to attacking whoever asked you to back it up.

All I asked was for a precedent for a RAPSTAR soty nomination and now you’re having this meltdown about how I’m dumb for asking this. It’s a forum for predictions, you SHOULD be able to back them up.

I don’t owe you an explanation for anything. I don’t like you & I especially don’t care about your predictions. You’re a lame who follows popular opinion so no one attacks your ideas. But is the first to criticize others for theirs.

You also have a weird obsession with me ever since I called you out for predicting 8 nominations for Taylor Swift. The strange vendetta is quite obvious. Such a loser lol.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

You’re a lame who follows popular opinion so no one attacks your ideas.

predicting 8 nominations for Taylor Swift.

Blatant contradiction.

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

Blatant contradiction.

Is it? You’re a delusional chart obsessed Pop stan who tries to appease the Swifties & Olivia Rodrigo supporters. Of course you’d predict 8-9 nominations for both. You just want other users to affirm your opinions with likes & replies because you’re T-H-I-R-S-T-Y.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

You just want other users to affirm your opinions with likes & replies because you’re T-H-I-R-S-T-Y.

You’ve brought this up a lot. Beginning to think it’s just entirely projection.

And if you want controversial predictions, then I have them (A Beautiful Noise in SOTY, Coldplay getting BPVA and pop duo, etc.) The difference is I can actually back up why I’d expect Brandi or Coldplay to overperform. You cannot defend a Polo G overperformance.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I’m confused, Don’t Start Now, Blinding Lights, The Box, or Savage deserved to win ROTY last year. Their impact is highly important and better than Billie Eilish’s last year. Even if voters don’t follow YE charts, it is quite clear the way they are choosing winners is based on musical jackoff rather than impact and importance, and especially since the songs I mentioned are 3/4ths from Black artists.

I Like I Breathe though, and I’m somewhat glad to see it win. It’s just weird with that industry push.

I love “everything i wanted”, but that award should’ve gone to “Don’t Start Now”. Truly one of the best pop songs ever made.

“I Can’t Breathe”‘s win was excellent though. I’m glad that song won every nomination it got across award shows.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

You’ve brought this up a lot. Beginning to think it’s just entirely projection.

And if you want controversial predictions, then I have them (A Beautiful Noise in SOTY, Coldplay getting BPVA and pop duo, etc.) The difference is I can actually back up why I’d expect Brandi or Coldplay to overperform. You cannot defend a Polo G overperformance.

Again, I don’t give a damn about your “controversial” predictions because A) I don’t care about you B) you’re not that interesting IMO. You, on the other hand, are clearly enamored with my opinions. Just admit that you’re a bitter Betty (no pun intended) and move on. I don’t have to defend anything to you.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

if you’re white or Bruno Mars ****

you’re not wrong sadly

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

“I Can’t Breathe”‘s win was excellent though. I’m glad that song won every nomination it got across award shows.

Wait…weren’t you discrediting H.E.R.’s win not that long ago? Saying it only received SOTY because of its title? It definitely deserved to win because of its excellence. That’s for sure.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Just admit that you’re a bitter Betty (no pun intended) and move on.

Yeah I think these weird attacks are just you projecting. There’s no reason to get this upset over being asked to name a song like RAPSTAR that’s gotten into the general field. Done replying now. I hope everything gets better for you.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Wait…weren’t you discrediting H.E.R.’s win not that long ago? Saying it only received SOTY because of its title? It definitely deserved to win because of its excellence. That’s for sure.

it’s possible to believe a song deserved to win whilst also believing it only won due to its title/message etc. and even if it wasn’t, does it matter? is it deep? you’re on some mission to cause as much chaos and hostility as you can in these threads and i’m shocked you’re not exhausted yet

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

I hope everything gets better for you.

I hope everything gets worse for you. Ciao!

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

you’re on some mission to cause as much chaos and hostility as you can in these threads and i’m shocked you’re not exhausted yet

Nope. That’s Boz & his partner in crime lipabridgerstwigs. But of course blame the POC for hostility when they’re only defending themselves against constant rebuttals & attacks. Typical.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.