Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,794 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Music Forever
TheFunkyDeltron
Gucci
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I know this is not a charts thread, but according to mid-week HDD numbers, H.E.R debut album is expected to launch on #6 on BB200. This is quite good for debut album, Sour to return #1, both AOTY favourites I think.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Dua’s Love Again is getting sent out to radios July 6th. I hope it gets its justice it deserves and she submits a live version to the Grammys. Beyoncé’s Halo (Live) was nominated years after it’s release so it it possible.

Profile picture
    Cassy76
    Topics:

“Butter” is not getting in for BPDGP. That fraudulent fanbase is robbing me of all female top 3.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I don’t really think asking you to bring up a precedent for Rapstar is bantering. It’s a completely fair thing to ask. Yet you seem genuinely upset at the way you’re unable to do this. Beyond that, the general consensus here is that Driver’s License, a pop song, will win ROTY/SOTY. I disagree and am predicting the R&B song, Leave The Door Open. I don’t have any problem predicting pop to do poorly when it makes sense. Predicting Rapstar, which as proven by you, has zero precedent for a SOTY nomination does not make sense.

Can Diamond Tier please leave lipabridgerstwigs alone or can lipabridgerstwigs block them? I clicked ignore on Diamond Tier and because of their beef with lipabridgerstwigs I still am getting flooded with their messages

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I know this is not a charts thread, but according to mid-week HDD numbers, H.E.R debut album is expected to launch on #6 on BB200. This is quite good for debut album, Sour to return #1, both AOTY favourites I think.

I know she isn’t this threads favorite but H.E.R. always delivers, most of the people who hate on her are people that haven’t heard her music (at least on Twitter you guys are more in the know) and I’m loving the positive reactions I’m seeing her get.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I feel very strongly that 19 year olds can make mistakes. I do not condone what Billie has said or done, but clearly work needs to be put in. Nonetheless, y’all cannot rebuttal, because I’m pretty sure y’all have said/done stuff offensive, regardless of race or gender or sexual orientation. As long as it’s not illegal, I don’t think canceling her or writing her off (the 5 time GF winner) is warranted. im confused, y’all were riding her dick 2 years ago, and now y’all are trying to jump on the Anti-Billie train. It’s embarrassing for y’all.

If you canceled every person that said something insensitive in their youth, every person in the world would be canceled. Plus, the Grammys have nominated people that have been far more controversial. She’s not going to go from Grammys darling to no nominations

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I know she isn’t this threads favorite but H.E.R. always delivers, most of the people who hate on her are people that haven’t heard her music (at least on Twitter you guys are more in the know) and I’m loving the positive reactions I’m seeing her get.

Most of the H.E.R. haters are just mad she’s always winning and popping off.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, H.E.R. does NOT deserve an Album of the Year nomination. Back of My Mind is a complete snoozefest. YAWN!

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Can Diamond Tier please leave lipabridgerstwigs alone or can lipabridgerstwigs block them? I clicked ignore on Diamond Tier and because of their beef with lipabridgerstwigs I still am getting flooded with their messages

Sorry, I’ve put them on ignore now.

Anyways, Olivia is projected to do 100k for the 5th straight week on the same week Lost Cause fell 50 spots. Yeah maybe I lied when I said Billie was the AOTY frontrunner.

Still don’t buy DL being above LTDO tho….

Emmy award winner Julianne Nicholson

Profile picture
    Religion
    Topics:

LTDO deserves nothing

Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

Honey, by far and against all initial odds, Olivia Rodrigo does seem to be the strongest contender for the top Grammy of this season.

FYC | Best music this season:

Arlo Parks - Collapsed In Sunbeams
    St. Vincent - Daddy's Home
    Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales
    Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost
    Wolf Alice - Blue Weekend

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

album of the year:

prediction – sour (silk sonic if they release)

my choice – nothing.

record of the year:

prediction – leave the door open

my choice – levitating remix

song of the year:

prediction – drivers license

my choice – pov

best new artist:

prediction – olivia rodrigo

my choice – nobody

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

Billie will get some GF nominations but none of them are her being a frontrunner. I’m kinda hesitant on H.E.R. but the industry loves her too. Also potential vote splits will happen if all of them getting nominated in GF.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Stan Twitter is so delusional, I saw someone saying the Red Taylor’s Version was a lock to win AOTY

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Watch billie win aoty

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,794 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.