Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed

2022 Grammy Awards Postponed

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
naveand
Ghost
PopGuy
  • Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

Imagine if they choose a date while Olivia is on tour and is unable to attend. Do you think she’ll still win Best New Artist?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Fleur
    Topics:

Imagine if they choose a date while Olivia is on tour and is unable to attend. Do you think she’ll still win Best New Artist?

Of course she would still win…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Olivia won’t lose BNA. It’s hers to lose. It’s a matter of her losing it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    musicmood
    Topics:

Billie is also on tour March / early April…

maybe the date announcement will give some clue as to who has done well (given that they now know who’s won what!)? e.g. if Olivia sweeps then the date won’t clash with her tour.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

Justin, Jazmine, Billie & Olivia will all be on tour. That leaves Doja, Lil Nas, Jon & H.E.R. as the only multiple nominated artists that could still perform.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Billie is also on tour March / early April…

maybe the date announcement will give some clue as to who has done well (given that they now know who’s won what!)? e.g. if Olivia sweeps then the date won’t clash with her tour.

It could be. We should keep an eye out for the new scheduled date.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

I actually enjoyed last year small ceremony. I’ve always thought that long, overproduced and crowded ceremony to be a pain in the ass and kind of corny.

Last year’s ceremony was excellent.

Nobody will care if they wait until summer.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

Couldn’t they remotely connect with touring artists like they did with Amy Winehouse?

Hi.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Justin, Jazmine, Billie & Olivia will all be on tour. That leaves Doja, Lil Nas, Jon & H.E.R. as the only multiple nominated artists that could still perform.

Isn’t H.E.R. also on tour and will still be on tour in the Spring/Summer?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Why wouldn’t she win??? Her not being able to attend should have no baring on her winning a Grammy.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

People have won Grammys without attending. They don’t award based on who will show up that’s ludicrous lol. Ariana clashed with the Grammys days before the ceremony and still won. Amy Winehouse won multiple in one night and couldn’t show up.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

People have won Grammys without attending. They don’t award based on who will show up that’s ludicrous lol. Ariana clashed with the Grammys days before the ceremony and still won. Amy Winehouse won multiple in one night and couldn’t show up.

That it is true. I guess I never thought about them remotely connecting with the artists on tour. After the VMAS with Cardi and Megan not showing up and them not winning anything, my immediate thought was them snubbing the artists that weren’t in attendance. Especially in the General Field, but I completely forgot about Amy Winehouse.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Is the situation that bad in the States? I was really looking forward to this show later this month. I enjoyed viewing last year’s ceremony (not live) and expected this year’s ceremony to have a similar setting

Laga Gaga for Best Actress.

House of Gucci for best picture.

Belfast for everything - Best Picture win

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

They don’t change results according to who’s attending. And i’m sure Olivia will be one of the first artists to check availability before setting a new date.

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

Is the situation that bad in the States? I was really looking forward to this show later this month. I enjoyed viewing last year’s ceremony (not live) and expected this year’s ceremony to have a similar setting

Yes, the numbers are astronomical and have been the biggest they’ve ever been.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.