Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 515 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Anna Artdeco
aj
  • Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

It’s pretty much over for the sad girls. Miss Lady and Tony Bennet are in for the win.

Profile picture
    Indie pop stan
    Topics:

I feel so bad for Kacey Musgraves cause her album deserved… but overall I predicted everything pretty well so I’m satisfied

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

Maybe in the beginnig H.E.R. might have been a committee push but I think she’s proved enough times how talented she is and how she indeed has support to get nominanted (and win) without any panels.

Profile picture
    Indie pop stan
    Topics:

I got 6/8 for AOTY, woulda been 7/8 had I not taken Justin out last minute. I missed for the country stars, I thought Kacey and Chris would’ve made it in.

Profile picture
    Indie pop stan
    Topics:

Maybe in the beginnig H.E.R. might have been a committee push but I think she’s proved enough times how talented she is and how she indeed has support to get nominanted (and win) without any panels.

She has a stronghold especially in the R&B community, which we must remember are part of the ones deciding the nominations.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Instant Predix: AOTY: Rarah Bitch & Tony Benetton ROTY: Olivia Rodriguezz SOTY: Brandi “Power Lesbian” Carlile BNA: Shitteas

ID FORGOTTEN ABOUT POWER LESBIAN PLEASE

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

I think it’s over for Billie and Olivia in AOTY. They’re gonna split votes and take themselves out… along with the other three pop albums.

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

Yeah the H.E.R. hate is so weird. She is über talented and she has never had a slump. She constantly puts out incredibly work. “Hard Place” is still one of my favorite songs ever I discovered thanks to the Grammys.

Of course she’s talented but she has no hype outside of awards season. No critical acclaim, no commercial success. She is overhated but the accloades she’s getting is too much. Snoh Aalegra and Jazmine Sullivan have released better albums than her but she’s winning the R&B category because we all know the Grammy’s.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

I’m cryingg Jon Batiste is the new H.E.R on twitter. Stans are dragging him to no end.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

HER keeps y’all so pressed. I hope she wins Song of the Year again.

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

Saweetie new artist?

Fineas new artist?

Justin Bieber R&B?

Justin Bieber’s Justice??

Bieber instead of Normani on R&B??

sick and twisted

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

ID FORGOTTEN ABOUT POWER LESBIAN PLEASE

she’s a TEXTBOOK power lesbian. She would be my best friend and I would also be VERY scared of her.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Of course she’s talented but she has no hype outside of awards season. No critical acclaim, no commercial success. She is overhated but the accloades she’s getting is too much. Snoh Aalegra and Jazmine Sullivan have released better albums than her but she’s winning the R&B category because we all know the Grammy’s.

She might have better management behind her, just like Justin Bieber does. But there’s no denying that she deserves her noms/wins.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Right on Time is a phenomenal song so I’m thrilled to see her pull through.

My main take away from today is just how much a randomized ballot is needed because this current system is verging on being considered rigged with how much it favors certain entries.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Saweetie new artist? Fineas new artist? Justin Bieber R&B? Justin Bieber’s Justice?? Bieber instead of Normani on R&B?? sick and twisted

wbk babe. Grammys are stupid and yet we’re still here discussing endlessly about them. I really don’t pay attention to Best New Artist. It’s the most useless, absurd category. It should be scrapped.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 515 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.