Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 515 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Anna Artdeco
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

dr luke nominated in aoty and best rap song lol

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Saw somebody saying this some pages back but Lil Nas X didn’t underperform, some people just overestimated him in pop, especially BPVA. He got his expected nominations (Melodic Rap, BMV, General Field)

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

If we really think about it, these nominations are actually pretty barf-y.

I think with the BRP we would have ended up with:

AOTY

We Are – Jon Batiste
    Starting Over – Christ Stapleton
    Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever
    H.E.R. – Back of My Mind
    Lil Nas X – Montero
    Olivia Rodrigo – Sour
    Foo Fighters – Medicine at Midnight
    Tyler, the Creator – Call Me if You Get Lost

and most importantly, with the BRP Evermore would’ve have been snubbed but Willow would have been nominated.

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Since evermore is definitely not winning I’m starting my prayer circle for a Billie sweep.

Although, I think Lady and Tony are taking AOTY.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Some people were saying his name attached to Doja wouldn’t help her get nominated but look what happened. The Grammys don’t let controversy surrounding an artist effect how they vote for their nominees. I don’t think they care tbh.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

RahRah and Antonio seem the safest bet, just like Folklore was last year. So we probably shouldn’t ignore that.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

dr luke nominated in aoty and best rap song lol Some people were saying his name attached to Doja wouldn’t help her get nominated but look what happened. The Grammys don’t let controversy surrounding an artist effect how they vote for their nominees. I don’t think they care tbh.

pls refer to him as Tyson. for some reason Tyson seems dirtier and trashier than Dr. Luke lol

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

pls refer to him as Tyson. for some reason Tyson seems dirtier and trashier than Dr. Luke lol

yep! tyson was the name of the guy who took advantage of me in highschool!

FYC - Adrianne Lenker | Wolf Alice | Indigo de Souza

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: honest-yam-896)!

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I don’t think evermore has a shot at winning but while she was probably 8th-10th for a nomination I think she’ll end up higher up in the end vote (maybe 4th-6th). She does have the solid country bloc behind her.

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

Some people were saying his name attached to Doja wouldn’t help her get nominated but look what happened. The Grammys don’t let controversy surrounding an artist effect how they vote for their nominees. I don’t think they care tbh.

they legit don’t care and then people will go on and say it won’t make her win, like if they went as far as to nominate the entirety of the planet her album they don’t care if he ends up winning anything 😭

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I’m so sorry. Sending you love❤️

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Currently playing Happier Than Ever (track). What a wonderful song. I’m still obsessed with that switch up. Billie is talented and I’m happy she got rid of her morose tendencies and she’s able to be playful and ironic. I see great things in her future and I hope she gets rid of Finneas  sooner rather than later and produces her own music.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

that fucking SUCKS. I’m sorry and I send you a big, huge, gigantic hug.

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

I laugh everytime people call Gaga Rahrah bitch, it’s just so funny to me for some reason lmao Anyways yes Gaga & Tony for the win and bring back the 33% rule for AOTY. Justice’s list of collaborators is a whole bible.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I don’t think evermore has a shot at winning but while she was probably 8th-10th for a nomination I think she’ll end up higher up in the end vote (maybe 4th-6th). She does have the solid country bloc behind her.

yes, I think they might’ve fucked up because she’ll not only have the country vote behind her, but also alt, rock and pop. I’m not saying she might win…but it’s not out of the question.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 515 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.