Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 515 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Anna Artdeco
aj
  • Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

hahahaha I just laughed out loud thinking about that post she made with her pictures as a little girl with a cowboy hat. She was so desperate.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Hoping for a Mickey (solo) / Elle x Miranda (duo/group) / Kacey (song) / Chris (album) split it country

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I will listen to ivy now to calm my nerves. That song alone got evermore the ticket to AOTY. glorious.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I’m sure her team is regretting sending justified to pop radio now lol. That was the last straw for her. They should’ve added a couple of banjos in the record and called it a day if she was really so keen on staying rooted in country.

She should’ve had Pop collaborators etc.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever’s credits looks so classy. No, I see why the Grammys love her!

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

I will listen to ivy now to calm my nerves. That song alone got evermore the ticket to AOTY. glorious.

*champagne problems

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

*champagne problems

Hard Seltzer Problems*

seriously though, I agree Champagne Problems is one of her best songs. Evermore is a far better album than Folklore imo. I literally clapped when I heard it was nominated.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever’s credits looks so classy. No, I see why the Grammys love her!

If we’re judging albums because of their credits, Love for Sale is even “classier”.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

If this does show me anything, it’s that with this current system Taylor will continue to get nominations for AOTY. evermore had no genre support and was long-forgotten by Taylor herself. If it still managed to squeak its way in, almost anything she puts out (particularly if it’s closer to the end of eligibility or a sonic switch-up or has any promo) will probably manage it as well.

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I mean when there are 10 nominees and you still cant make it, it hurts

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

that’s why I added Red (TV) to next year noms.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I mean when there are 10 nominees and you still cant make it, it hurts

who you might be referring too?

but I agree, 8 was already overkill to me. 5 seems like a very fair, competitive number.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

who you might be referring too? but I agree, 8 was already overkill to me. 5 seems like a very fair, competitive number.

The snubs, Kacey, Chris, Drake etc

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

has anyone read any good articles about the noms? I think this year the press has been pretty mediocre when it comes to reactions. I think we could pull together a better article with our opinions.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

The snubs, Kacey, Chris, Drake etc

I see. From those I only feel for Chris. His album was stellar and deserved recognition. Kacey and Drake didn’t deliver anything outstanding so they have no reason to be bitter or feel bad. Try harder next time.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 515 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Nominees Reactions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.