Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Submissions

2022 Grammy Submissions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,288 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Deemy
nxddyfs
aj
  • Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

Do we know Kanye West’s full submissions? Did he submit a song to Gospel categories?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Which of Doja’s submissions aren’t Dr. Luke?

I mean, everything she does is gonna be connected to him since she’s under his label. Also, as long as she’s under his label, he’s always gonna have producer’s credit for her expected first single or two.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

I mean, everything she does is gonna be connected to him since she’s under his label. Also, as long as she’s under his label, he’s always gonna have producer’s credit for her expected first single or two.

I just can’t root for her then. But to be honest, I feel my depression getting heavier and heavier so I don’t have much energy to root for anybody right now…

FYC - Adrianne Lenker | Wolf Alice | Indigo de Souza

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: honest-yam-896)!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I just can’t root for her then. But to be honest, I feel my depression getting heavier and heavier so I don’t have much energy to root for anybody right now…

🙁❤️

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luiz 210266
    Topics:

From what I know, Melodic Rap goes only to the performers of the song (different from best rap song that goes to the composers too), so if NTK wins best melodic rap technically Dr Luke wouldn’t win, but I could be wrong

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Korbel Clinton
    Topics:

Doja should of submitted streets

Olivia should have attempted to submit brutal or good 4 u to rock (fuck it)

H.E.R and her chaotic submissions are going to be the death of me

Billie’s submissions are probably the best I’ve seen in my opinion, but she’s usually good at them.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

I think Billie shoud’ve submit Therefore I Am for Best Pop Solo Performance. It’s more pop than Happier Than Ever and charted better.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    honestopinion
    Topics:

I think Billie shoud’ve submitted Therefore I Am for Best Pop Solo Performance. It’s more pop than Happier Than Ever and charted better.

Happier than ever is fresh and voters will vote for it without doubting if it’s pop enough or not, i mean it’s simple – they see Billie’s name and a trending song at the moment – they vote for it automatically

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

If we are talking about Happier Than Ever (song) I have to say that in my opinion it should win Record of the year. The production, lyrics, her vocal performance and the epic transition to rock is amazing, fresh and innovative. It could be my prediction too, but I don’t think the Academy will give her ROTY once again, even if she deserves it. Anyways, I would love to see it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    honestopinion
    Topics:

If we are talking about Happier Than Ever (song) I have to say that in my opinion it should win Record of the year. The production, lyrics, her vocal performance and the epic transition to rock is amazing, fresh and innovative. It could be my prediction too, but I don’t think the Academy will give her ROTY once again, even if she deserves it. Anyways, I would love to see it.

im pretty sure she will win ROTY for this. they don’t care that she already won ROTY 2 times – if they like it, they will give ROTY to her once again. there are no really strong contenders for ROTY, i could name only 2 but i doubt anyone would win over Billie, knowing how the Academy loves her

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Sâmi Macedo
    Topics:

Just now that I’ve seen Her Grammy submissions, I completely freak those submissions.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Hi! WANDA I made a list upon of artists that have been requested and what I see in the forum. It would be nice if you could have the voter help us get these. We should start from the Top and work our way to the bottom.

H.E.R.
    Kanye West
    Jazmine Sullivan
    Giveon
    Silk Sonic

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett
    SZA
    Jam & Lewis
    Taylor Swift
    Halsey

Polo G
    Kacey Musgraves
    Mariah Carey
    Nas (not Lil Nas X)
    Kali Uchis
    Selena Gomez
    BTS
    Coldplay
    Miley Cyrus
    St Vincent
    Demi Lovato

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Hi! WANDA I made a list upon of artists that have been requested and what I see in the forum. It would be nice if you could have the voter help us get these. We should start from the Top and work our way to the bottom. H.E.R. Kanye West Jazmine Sullivan Giveon Silk Sonic SZA Jam & Lewis Taylor Swift Halsey Polo G Kacey Musgraves Mariah Carey Kali Uchis Selena Gomez BTS Coldplay Miley Cyrus St Vincent Demi Lovato

</p>

Add Nas to that list too (Not lil Nas X.)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

I think Billie shoud’ve submit Therefore I Am for Best Pop Solo Performance. It’s more pop than Happier Than Ever and charted better.

Therefore I Am is forgotten and Happier than ever could have been snubbed in the Rock categories. It was the right choice.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

I wish she hasn’t won this year so she could have more chances to win ROTY for Happier than ever.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,288 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.