Home Forums Music 2022 Grammys Possible Performers

2022 Grammys Possible Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
14 hours ago
replies
views
users
naveand
James Gibson
Cameron
  • Profile picture
    avery
    Topics:

would personally love to see a solo SZA performance & a performance from Jazmine Sullivan

We’d love to see it. H.E.R might perform with them along with Jazmine Sullivan

I’d love to see a Doja Cat solo performance.  They also might perform Kiss Me More in the ceremony but we could get a medley. I just hope she performs more songs like Need To Know and of course Woman!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

We’d love to see it. H.E.R might perform with them along with Jazmine Sullivan I’d love to see a Doja Cat solo performance. They also might perform Kiss Me More in the ceremony but we could get a medley. I just hope she performs more songs like Need To Know and of course Woman!

Yes!!! Their performance of “Girl Like Me” was vocally beautiful and I would love to see that on the Grammys stage. I’m also kind of hoping Doja doesn’t perform KMM or NTK. I hope she performs “Woman” or maybe “Alone” or “Love To Dream”.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Looks like they’re not postponing.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    musicmood
    Topics:

pretty sure they had similar tweets last year right up until the postponement announcement! i hope they do go ahead (with scaled down version), but doesn’t seem likely at the moment.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

I want Adele to perform a very lively rendition of Oh My God.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

I want Adele to perform a very lively rendition of Oh My God.

Have you seen the mashup with a Megan Thee Stallion verse? In a perfect world, Adele & Megan will perform on a stage together. 😭😭😭

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Mani
    Topics:

Hits Daily Double just recently reported that Grammy organizers were considering pushing back the January 31st ceremony to May or June. I hope it’s not true but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised either way.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    PyrateSilly
    Topics:

Hits Daily Double just recently reported that Grammy organizers were considering pushing back the January 31st ceremony to May or June. I hope it’s not true but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Well if they do move it to from sometime in March or after then that changes who may or may not perform … as some may be on tour.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

The Grammys are now expected to be held on April 3 or 10th in Las Vegas and Adele  will already be in Vegas for her residency. She could possibly perform this year and next year too.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    musicmood
    Topics:

Possible clashes with tours:

Billie performing in Phoenix April 3. Her tour ends April 9, so I guess she can make the April 10 date.

Olivia has a gap April 3-4 (performing in San Fran April 2), so she can likely make that date. She also has a gap April 10 sandwiched between shows in Salt Lake (9th)/ Denver (11th)- I guess that is doable but a bit more tricky.

Justin has a gap April 2-4. Also free April 10 – but that’s in between 2 shows in Florida (April 9 and 11), so not straightforward.

Is there anyone else on tour in April? As mentioned above, this doesn’t change the results but I would’ve thought Grammys would like big winners to attend…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

The Grammys are now expected to be held on April 3 or 10th in Las Vegas and Adele will already be in Vegas for her residency. She could possibly perform this year and next year too.

Lol. Why April 3 or 10?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

Possible clashes with tours: Billie performing in Phoenix April 3. Her tour ends April 9, so I guess she can make the April 10 date. Olivia has a gap April 3-4 (performing in San Fran April 2), so she can likely make that date. She also has a gap April 10 sandwiched between shows in Salt Lake (9th)/ Denver (11th)- I guess that is doable but a bit more tricky. Justin has a gap April 2-4. Also free April 10 – but that’s in between 2 shows in Florida (April 9 and 11), so not straightforward. Is there anyone else on tour in April? As mentioned above, this doesn’t change the results but I would’ve thought Grammys would like big winners to attend…

I definitely don’t see it feasible for Olivia to miss out on her first nominations and wins. I think she will take any of the dates. In Billie’s case I keep insisting on going back to using a remote broadcast like they did with Amy Winehouse so her performance in Phoenix would be her performance for the Grammys if they are on April 3. I hope they do a little red carpet for her like they did for Gaga at the AMAs.

Hi.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

They should consider February or Beginning of March.. ugh

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, April will be another ratings disaster.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.