Home Forums Music 2022 Grammys Possible Performers

2022 Grammys Possible Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 days ago
replies
views
users
naveand
James Gibson
Cameron
  • Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

Honey, April will be another ratings disaster.

Ratings would’ve been a disaster no matter when they take place

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

With the new date change, Silk Sonic & Adele will be in Vegas for their residencies (both open for Sunday), Olivia has a show the night before in San Francisco, Billie has a show in Phoenix the night of, H.E.R. will be in Mexico & Justin has a show the next day in Pittsburgh. Of those listed I think it’s safe to assume Silk Sonic & Olivia will perform, even I think Billie will do a live performance via satellite. I think Adele will perform or present.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    musicmood
    Topics:

With the new date change, Silk Sonic & Adele will be in Vegas for their residencies (both open for Sunday), Olivia has a show the night before in San Francisco, Billie has a show in Phoenix the night of, H.E.R. will be in Mexico & Justin has a show the next day in Pittsburgh. Of those listed I think it’s safe to assume Silk Sonic & Olivia will perform, even I think Billie will do a live performance via satellite. I think Adele will perform or present.

With the ceremony so late it will be a good chance for people to advertise their new music for the 2023 round!

Would they ask Katy Perry? Isn’t she also in Vegas…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

With the ceremony so late it will be a good chance for people to advertise their new music for the 2023 round!

Would they ask Katy Perry? Isn’t she also in Vegas…

Katy next residency leg is early march only so nothing too close to the Grammy date. But nothing prevents her from performing if she really wants to push new material.

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Also not impossible for Justin to perform. He paid dust to the Grammys for quite some years yet his label campaigned him so hard for the nominations and he attended other award shows and events last year.

So far looks like H.E.R. and probably Billie are the only sit outs.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

Billie’s back in.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CoolSonic
    Topics:

Billie be like I ain’t go miss the Grammys, I am THE awards darling and I run that award show. Anyway, I’m excited to see that she’s able to go and the Phoenix show is only rescheduled a day after!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

how long till H.E.R. cancel’s her opening gig with Coldplay

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.