Home Forums Music 2022 Grammys R&B Nominees Edition

2022 Grammys R&B Nominees Edition

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 166 through 167 (of 167 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
Cameron
Monet Tejada
Darren
  • Profile picture
    montana82
    Topics:

Now that bridesmaids R&B Jazmine Sullivan, Sza, Doja Cat, and Andra Day all got their Grammys tonight (and Ledisi and Meshell Ndegeocello finally won last year) who are the current biggest R&B Grammy IOU bridesmaids?? And when I say current I sadly don’t mean Diana Ross or Vanessa Williams who are likely never getting nominated or winning at this point and if by some miracle they do it likely won’t be in R&B.

Off the top of my head I got Kelly Price at 0 for 9 and Janelle Monae at 0 for 8? Any others?

"Here's a wonderfully b*tchy post from Montana82...." - Tom O'Neill Emmy Prediction Slugfest August 1st, 2019

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

Now that bridesmaids R&B Jazmine Sullivan, Sza, Doja Cat, and Andra Day all got their Grammys tonight (and Ledisi and Meshell Ndegeocello finally won last year) who are the current biggest R&B Grammy IOU bridesmaids?? And when I say current I sadly don’t mean Diana Ross or Vanessa Williams who are likely never getting nominated or winning at this point and if by some miracle they do it likely won’t be in R&B. Off the top of my head I got Kelly Price at 0 for 9 and Janelle Monae at 0 for 8? Any others?

Deborah Cox

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 2 posts - 166 through 167 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.