Home Forums Music 2022 MTV Video Music Awards Discussion Part 1

2022 MTV Video Music Awards Discussion Part 1

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 586 through 590 (of 590 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Goldwing
Andresg770
fabcjr

• Andresg770
    Topics:

I forgot to mention that as someone who also watches for the awards, I’m growing more and more appreciative of the current producers for the VMAs.

I’d love to see more categories being presented, but I also understand that performances likely bring in more ratings. So, I’m glad they’ve been including the “this is everyone else who won” segment consistently every year. And they make sure to include the pre-show winners, too, for those who watch on the CW or any other platform where the red carpet isn’t broadcast (nice touch!).

[PS: Last year was weird with how they left like 4 or 5 categories unaddressed by the end of the telecast, so I was glad to see them announce everything on Sunday — even if that segment is a bitch to post on here lol.]

ReplyCopy URL

alokin
    Topics:

Compliments to Nicki Minaj for thanking Mariah Carey (among others) in her acceptance speech for the Video Vanguard Award. That took guts!

ReplyCopy URL

keatonzab
    Topics:

tbh, I wanted enemy to win best alternative, but i’m okay with maneskin winning

ReplyCopy URL

wallflower
    Topics:

Genuine question: are Maneskin that big of a deal in the US? I’m Italian and have known them since they were in the xfactor, I was once in the audience during one of their first performances. Here in Italy they are portrayed like “the next big thing” in the worldwide musics industry… so I’m curious, are they?

ReplyCopy URL

Mary Hill
    Topics:

Every year I watch the MTV Video Music Awards on YouTube, but this year I completely forgot about it and would definitely have missed it if I hadn’t accidentally seen an attractive video thumbnail and opened the concert. He was amazing with great dance shows. And recently I read an article https://wave.video/blog/video-thumbnails/ and I realized how important it is to add a bright video thumbnail to the video in order to attract the viewer, that’s exactly what happened with me.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 5 posts - 586 through 590 (of 590 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.