Home Forums Music 2023 Grammy’s Best New Artist

2023 Grammy’s Best New Artist

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 594 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
1 hour ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
fabcjr
awardsfc
Alm00
2023 Grammy’s Best New Artist
Anitta
Domi & JD Beck
Latto
Måneskin
Molly Tuttle
Muni Long
Omar Apollo
Samara Joy
Tobe Nwigwe
Wet Leg

• Pip
    Topics:

Honey do not ask for respect if u cannot give one. You trash everyone not Adele so only delusional Adele stans are obliged to respect u. 🤮

Honey, Gucci is NOT a “he.” Gucci is gender non-confirming. Gucci’s pronouns are they/them/their. Put some respect on a bitch’s identity.

ReplyCopy URL

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

I just saw Tobe Nwigwe’s celebration. He’s so funny, his kids are cute too. I like this lineup.

I got you stuck in the realness

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

There are 3 artists in the BNA race who are being 100% supported in their niche and work. Curious to see what the result of this will be. There is no #1 artist on the Billboard hot 100 in this race. Each artist has his value in a certain musical niche.

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

I just saw Tobe Nwigwe’s celebration. He’s so funny, his kids are cute too. I like this lineup.

In the last few days I have been seeing him winning and soon Omar Apollo. This list has left me against the wall in recent days. It’s like a very difficult bet on the lottery

ReplyCopy URL

AllyManion
    Topics:

There are 3 artists in the BNA race who are being 100% supported in their niche and work. Curious to see what the result of this will be. There is no #1 artist on the Billboard hot 100 in this race. Each artist has his value in a certain musical niche.

which artists???the more alternative/rock ones?? 🤔

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

Anitta will be on Amazon Music Live Dec 16th

I hear buzzing through the corridors that will have Saturday Night Live in December

ReplyCopy URL

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

In the last few days I have been seeing him winning and soon Omar Apollo. This list has left me against the wall in recent days. It’s like a very difficult bet on the lottery

I mean none of them are very popular and dominating the charts but they are very likable and great in their own lanes. I won’t be upset with anyone wins this year.

I got you stuck in the realness

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

I mean none of them are very popular and dominating the charts but they are very likable and great in their own lanes. I won’t be upset with anyone wins this year.

Neither do I. I’m very calm. I listened to Samara Joy’s album these days and I loved it a lot. Jazz is such a good genre to listen to when you want to relax and stay calm

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

which artists???the more alternative/rock ones?? 🤔

Totally. You can expect the best from Muni Long and Wet Leg that in my view will be top 2 in relation to the support of your professional colleagues in the industry

ReplyCopy URL

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

Neither do I. I’m very calm. I listened to Samara Joy’s album these days and I loved it a lot. Jazz is such a good genre to listen to when you want to relax and stay calm

If Tony Bennett wasn’t retiring, they would work well together. I can hear their voices complimenting each other.

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

If Tony Bennett wasn’t retiring, they would work well together. I can hear their voices complimenting each other.

YESSSS

ReplyCopy URL

lovetodream
    Topics:

I think Muni Long is taking it. Hrs & Hrs was a bigger streaming hit than Big Energy, and did especially good on Apple Music staying in the top 3 for multiple days when I don’t believe Big Energy even entered the top 50? They had a similar chart run on Spotify US, peaking in the 40s, but Hrs & Hrs actually managed to chart on Spotify Global unlike Big Energy. I’d also love to see Samara take it, her voice is beautiful and her music is so pretty

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:

If she wins any R&B category it will be very clear that she will win. She is very talented!

ReplyCopy URL

AllyManion
    Topics:

If she wins any R&B category it will be very clear that she will win. She is very talented!

the problem is that shes competing with beyonce i feel like muni dont have the support that jazmine had last year i feel wet leg in other hand can win in alternative album which can means that they are taking bna …

ReplyCopy URL

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

I think Muni wins after Soul Train. There’s a lot of really compelling reasons for her; already known as a songwriter, confirmed she has industry support and had a fairly big hit this year.

EEAAO Sweep

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 594 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.