Home Forums Music 2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year

2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 330 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
14 mins ago
( +6 hidden )
replies
views
users
Crandon
Gucci
PopGuy
2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year
Adele - Easy on Me
Beyoncé - Break My Soul
Bonnie Raitt - Just Like That
DJ Khaled Featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy - God
Gayle - ABCDEFU
Harry Styles - As It Was
Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5
Lizzo - About Damn Time
Steve Lacy - Bad Habit
Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (The Short Film)

• Visitors
    Topics:

Adele is only taking one. Album of the Year: Renaissance Song of the Year: As it Was Record of the Year: As It Was Pop Solo: About Damn Time Pop Album: Harry’s House Pop Duo/Group: Unholy Dance Album: Renaissance Dance Recording: Break My Soul Music Video: All Too Well (The Short Film) Music Film: One Night Only A private concert for Adele’s Rich Celebrity Friends.

Doubt Harry is getting 3. Adele will get SOTY.

ReplyCopy URL

Gucci
    Topics:

Get real!  Adele is NOT losing Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, and Best Pop Vocal Album.  The delusion of it all.

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Doubt Harry is getting 3. Adele will get SOTY.

I honestly can see Adele taking song, pop solo and Music Film. If Grammys spread the love Harry could take Record of the Year and Pop Vocal album. Bey could be the big winner if she takes Grammys for cuff it, Virgo’s groove the two dance categories and Album of the year!!

Meet me at midnight…

ReplyCopy URL

Pip
    Topics:

Honey, as a fanboy of Harry, Swift and everyone not Adele, we are NOT NEARLY AS DELUSIONAL AND HUNGRY as Delusional Balladele Stans who want a 3rd consecutive sweep in a year full of beautiful music from people of different colors, genres and cultures.

The year of old tired whiny similar sounding ballad favored by old white supremacists sweeping is OVER. We acknowledge that the most acclaimed album RENNAISANCE deserves AOTY, Balladele stole it once, no way is she stealing it again. 😜😁

Honey, below is the outcome delusional Swifties and delusional Harry Styles fangirls want to happen: Record of the Year: Harry Styles, “As It Was” Album of the Year: Harry Styles, Harry’s House Song of the Year: “All Too Well” (10 Minute Version) (The Short Film) KEEP DREAMING!

ReplyCopy URL

Crandon
    Topics:

As It Was continues to smash records. Bear in mind that it only came out on April 1st.

ReplyCopy URL

hornet
    Topics:

we are NOT NEARLY AS DELUSIONAL AND HUNGRY as Delusional Balladele Stans who want a 3rd consecutive sweep in a year full 

we are not talking about 3 consecutive sweeps because we are hungry and want all the awards in the world for adele. this is not true.  we just f*cking know how to objectively look at the situation. so our predictions are not just wet fan dreams (hi harry fans). and we can safely agree with those nominations in which adele will lose (video) because she really is not strong there.

you don’t want to see adele in album of the year. OK. but to exclude her from the pop categories or song of the year when she is the main and strongest contender for winning is ridiculous

ReplyCopy URL

NilsBecky13
    Topics:

NME Songs of the Year #1 Cuff It #3 As It Was #17 Anti Hero Harry Styles – ‘As It Was’ It’s hard not to tumble into the vast emotional depths of ‘As It Was’ and look beyond everything else that made this song such a triumph. Change is a constant beneath the track’s heart-raising BPM and twinkling melodies: here, Harry Styles’ empathetic songwriting saw him fight for stability amid breakups and personal upheavals, finding strength in a renewed relationship with himself. It’s a quietly beautiful thing, then, that it became his biggest hit to date, proving that opening yourself up to the world doesn’t always have to be a risk. SW Best bit: So much of the feeling is in the instrumental: some peppy guitar lines, and the crescendo of tubular bells, less of a breakdown than the sound of a heart skipping a beat. (All Too Well nowhere in sight)

Maybe because ATW was released in 2021 and made it to #6 on year end aggregate list last year???

ReplyCopy URL

NilsBecky13
    Topics:

And yeah Adele is easily taking that Pop Vocal Album lol

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Maybe because ATW was released in 2021 and made it to #6 on year end aggregate list last year???

the just talk out of their ass and do anything to discredit her.

Meet me at midnight…

ReplyCopy URL

Crandon
    Topics:

we are not talking about 3 consecutive sweeps because we are hungry and want all the awards in the world for adele. this is not true. we just f*cking know how to objectively look at the situation. so our predictions are not just wet fan dreams (hi harry fans). and we can safely agree with those nominations in which adele will lose (video) because she really is not strong there. you don’t want to see adele in album of the year. OK. but to exclude her from the pop categories or song of the year when she is the main and strongest contender for winning is ridiculous

It’s not ‘excluding her’ to say you think she won’t win. She’s been nominated in those categories so she’s already included. But you and everyone else here squawked about ‘delusional Harry fans’ two years ago too and he went on to beat Cardigan and win BPVP with Watermelon Sugar.

The consensus here that year was that Taylor would sweep. She won one award.

I haven’t heard EOM once this year but AIW has been everywhere. It was the number 1 on radio for months on end.

ReplyCopy URL

Pip
    Topics:

Honey you delusional Balladele Stans are GRAMMY HUNGRY, everyone knows that so claim it.

Objectively, the only award Balladele deserves is Pop Album (🤮), that’s why I gave it to her. The definitive and record breaking (15 weeks BB Nos 1, longest week in BB Top 2 & 3) anthem of 2022, As It Was, deserves to win all the song categories over that old forgotten whiny ballad only old white Grandma’s enjoy .

we are not talking about 3 consecutive sweeps because we are hungry and want all the awards in the world for adele. this is not true. we just f*cking know how to objectively look at the situation. so our predictions are not just wet fan dreams (hi harry fans). and we can safely agree with those nominations in which adele will lose (video) because she really is not strong there. you don’t want to see adele in album of the year. OK. but to exclude her from the pop categories or song of the year when she is the main and strongest contender for winning is ridiculous

ReplyCopy URL

fabcjr
    Topics:
    Pip
    Topics:

Honey, so far both Billboards and Rolling Stones Top 10 best songs of 2022 includes As It Was  while Easy on Me did not even make it in their top 100 in last year’s list. Pitchfork has As It Was in it’s Top 100 best songs in 2022 while Easy on Me was missing in action in their last year’s list.

Only delusional Adele stans like you thinks that Easy On Me is an excellent song while the rest of the world find that old tired whiny ballad as another old tired whiny ballad by Adele. Face it, Adele’s songs are mediocre, only huge commercial success gave her undeserved sweeps but too bad for her, this time As It Was is the bigger song while EOM has been forgotten for most of 2022. 🤣😂😝

commercial success is good, it’s a pity that without it the song is nothing

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Taylor just released a behind the scenes video about the making of All Too Well: The Short Film. Right in time for Grammys and Oscar Voting. She’s also going to be featured in Variety’s Directors on Directors with Martin Macdonagh! We love a calculated and acclaimed singer/songwriter DIRECTOR QUEEN! She’s coming for that Grammy and Oscar!

Meet me at midnight…

ReplyCopy URL

pelopx
    Topics:

I was intrigued when I saw Taylor had submitted Red TV for the Grammys and was actively campaigning for an Oscar but it seems to be working. Music video is definitely hers and chances at a SOTY win are very real.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 330 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.