Home Forums Music 2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year

2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 231 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 hour ago
( +6 hidden )
replies
views
users
Crandon
Gucci
GrammyLoser
2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year
Adele - Easy on Me
Beyoncé - Break My Soul
Bonnie Raitt - Just Like That
DJ Khaled Featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy - God
Gayle - ABCDEFU
Harry Styles - As It Was
Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5
Lizzo - About Damn Time
Steve Lacy - Bad Habit
Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (The Short Film)

• Crandon
    Topics:

Style, Bad Blood, End Game, Delicate, I Knew You Were Trouble are all much better songs than the simplistic All Too Well.

ReplyCopy URL

sinmasisa
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Taylor is the first person who thinks this. She wants to win this award so bad she even wrote it on her story: the only grammy she has never won and it’ll be a dream and make her proud to win it with this song. Even after all her success and career she still loves having validation and praise that come with winning this awards and breaking records. I think she even wants an Oscar for that music video.</p>

ReplyCopy URL

ShebbleUnderMask
    Topics:

Tonight I sincerely want to thank the swifties. you’re so delusional every time I open these threads I laugh out loud. one of the greatest songs of all time hahahahaha what a joke.

honey but we do think You are the joke to be honest,I can’t even say you’re tone deaf but you might have a poor taste.

Poor guy just listens to something better,send u my hugs

ReplyCopy URL

ShebbleUnderMask
    Topics:

STOP pretending the grammys owe Taylor more grammys, especially this one. She has 3 AOTY wins for god’s sake! Also, comparing ATW with “I Can’t Breathe”, are you insane and deaf? We all have an idea why H.E.R. won that year, the COVID narrative was in, even your precious Taylor won for that.

stop dropping your shits about how TS doesn’t worth more Grammys and so on,honey why didn’t u appear to judge adele’s twice sweeping Grammys General Field?or is that mean You are the same white privilege as Adele?

wow cool

ReplyCopy URL

GrammyLoser
    Topics:

stop dropping your shits about how TS doesn’t worth more Grammys and so on,honey why didn’t u appear to judge adele’s twice sweeping Grammys General Field?or is that mean You are the same white privilege as Adele? wow cool

lol Taylor is just desperate for more attention and awards, bitch. She doesn’t deserve half of the Grammys she has.

ReplyCopy URL

Pip
    Topics:

Exactly !!! The double standard of these delusional Adele stans is hilarious. If there is anyone who is overcompensated, it is Adele. She did not deserve her 2nd sweep for such a mediocre album even Adele herself believed didn’t deserve to win. Yet, all these delusional stans still think Adele deserve a third sweep for an irrelevant and long forgotten album composed of the same old tired boring ballads only old white supremacists enjoy.
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>

stop dropping your shits about how TS doesn’t worth more Grammys and so on,honey why didn’t u appear to judge adele’s twice sweeping Grammys General Field?or is that mean You are the same white privilege as Adele? wow cool

</p>

ReplyCopy URL

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, 2023 Grammy Song of the Year nominee rankings:

1. “Easy on Me”
    2. “The Heart Part 5”
    3. “About Damn Time”
    4. “Break My Soul” (BARF!)
    5. “God Did” (BARF!)
    6. “Bad Habit” (BARF!)
    7. Just Like That (BARF!)
    8. “ABCDEFU” (BARF!)
    9. “As It Was” (BARF!)
    10. “All Too Well” (BARF!)(HURL!)(YUCK!)

ReplyCopy URL

GrammyLoser
    Topics:

Exactly !!! The double standard of these delusional Adele stans is hilarious. If there is anyone who is overcompensated, it is Adele. She did not deserve her 2nd sweep for such a mediocre album even Adele herself believed didn’t deserve to win. Yet, all these delusional stans still think Adele deserve a third sweep for an irrelevant and long forgotten album composed of the same old tired boring ballads only old white supremacists enjoy. <p style=”text-align: right;”> </p>

keep barking lol

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Oh dear this thread is just plain toxic.

Meet me at midnight…

ReplyCopy URL

alex.g
    Topics:

My favourite part of this year Grammy threads, is when the Swifties and Harry Styles fans accuse Adele of having white privilege.

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

My favourite part of this year Grammy threads, is when the Swifties and Harry Styles fans accuse Adele of having white privilege.

i wouldn’t say she has white privileged , but she does do things that Taylor and Harry wouldn’t be able to get away with. For instance the fact that Adele did two exclusive concerts for only a-listers and the Hollywood elite. Taylor and Harry would not be able to get away with that, they would be met with criticism. She is also a very boring performer and dodges big notes. Christina and Beyoncé give it their absolute best when they perform, and I would argue that they have more musical versatility than Adele.

Meet me at midnight…

ReplyCopy URL

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

Pure stupidity and lack of awareness. Award Taylor or Harry over Adele and all white supremacy is suddenly cured!

ReplyCopy URL

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

i wouldn’t say she has white privileged , but she does do things that Taylor and Harry wouldn’t be able to get away with. For instance the fact that Adele did two exclusive concerts for only a-listers and the Hollywood elite. Taylor and Harry would not be able to get away with that, they would be met with criticism. She is also a very boring performer and dodges big notes. Christina and Beyoncé give it their absolute best when they perform, and I would argue that they have more musical versatility than Adele.

Taylor is too busy manipulating the charts with a bunch of remixes and versions of her albums and songs and getting away with it. If it was say, Nicki Minaj, it would have been called out by now. Taylor’s “privilege” is no different than Adele’s. Same with Harry & his pandering towards the gays and these publications forcing the “King of Pop” and “One of the Greatest Albums of All Time” titles on him.

ReplyCopy URL

GrammyLoser
    Topics:

But… but… Harry styles wears dresses and skirts 😭😭😭😭

ReplyCopy URL

Crandon
    Topics:

Adele submits music to the Grammys every five or six years, whereas Taylor is submitting every single year and trying to wreck everyone else’s chances. Silk Sonic bowing out of AOTY really put her to shame.

And she just released her 8th version of Anti Hero. She’s determined to fake longevity. EOM and AIW to this day only have one version.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.