Home Forums Music 2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year

2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 419 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 days ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Crandon
Gucci
P(oweR) Valley
2023 Grammy’s Song of the Year
Adele - Easy on Me
Beyoncé - Break My Soul
Bonnie Raitt - Just Like That
DJ Khaled Featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy - God
Gayle - ABCDEFU
Harry Styles - As It Was
Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5
Lizzo - About Damn Time
Steve Lacy - Bad Habit
Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (The Short Film)

• daniellbp
    Topics:

This is a very wild guess but I think there’s a chance of Adele losing all three main categories next year. And I’d love to see something like this after 21 and 25.

ReplyCopy URL

Kai
    Topics:

Why is this thread separated from the ROTY thread?

ROTY and SOTY are the same category to Grammy voters. The winners don’t split, truly. Only time you get different winners is when one song isn’t nominated in the other category, and even then 99% of the time it was because of the song either being ineligible or committee clearly blocking it (which isn’t a thing anymore so it will become even less common).

The same song is winning both this year, per usual.

ReplyCopy URL

Crandon
    Topics:

This IS the song of the year, regardless of what the Grammys say. And he did it with just ONE version, unlike Taylor Ten Remixes Swift.

ReplyCopy URL

ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Why is this thread separated from the ROTY thread?

I purposely separated both categories due to the poll, and I honestly think Adele is going to win both categories. However, I do feel songwriting and the song in itself is two different things to discuss. And it makes it easier to differentiate between the two. To each their own I guess lol

ReplyCopy URL

Gucci
    Topics:

Get fucking real!  Adele is NOT losing all three main categories next year.  Some users are completely delusional.

ReplyCopy URL

Visitors
    Topics:

Get fucking real! Adele is NOT losing all three main categories next year. Some users are completely delusional.

No but she isn’t winning all 3 like you think either

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Honestly if Adele joined the shut out club that would be ICONIC! She’s be in great legendary company! Mariah, India Arie, Avril, Sza, Kendrick, Taylor, Billie, Rihanna, but unlike these artists Adele deserves to be shut out!

Congratulations 12 Time Grammy Winner Taylor Swift!

All Too Well (The Short Film) -BEST MUSIC VIDEO!

ReplyCopy URL

Final2
    Topics:

I mean at the end of the day Easy On Me isn’t going to age well. It wasn’t Rolling in the deep or Hello, people aren’t going to be blaring it a decade from now.

I do think Taylor’s nomination is a win for her, her winning would be a surprise and definitely earned. She will have better odds next year with Midnights and Anti-Hero.

As It Was is the song/record of the year.

ReplyCopy URL

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

Adele’s music is timeless. “Easy On Me” will age easily well. A totally accessible & memorable song. The melody is fire!

ReplyCopy URL

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, keep dreaming delusional Swifties!  Adele is totally winning all three.  Duh!  At the end of the day, “Easy on Me” (which is gorgeous and timeless) will age better than “Me!,” “Cardigan,” “Willow,” “Anti-Hero,” “Delicate,” “You Belong With Me,” “Shake It Off” and all those other shitty ass dumpster songs Taylor Swift released.

ReplyCopy URL

Crandon
    Topics:

If Renaissance wins aoty and As It Was soty and roty, as seems increasingly likely, Adele WILL miss all three general field awards but I doubt she’d care, unlike Taylor who we’ve seen crying and storming over the Grammys in Miss Americana.

ReplyCopy URL

Cameron
    Topics:

Easy On Me is PURE GRAMMY Bait. Y’all are underestimating how Voters will vote. Easy On Me checks all boxes. Adele is probably accessible to majority of the Academy.

Grammys play the safe-card and it never fails.

ReplyCopy URL

Dumbledore1601
    Topics:

Why are so many users here so mean? They are not even giving constructive criticism, all they want to do is hate artists like Taylor Swift.

ReplyCopy URL

Sab227
    Topics:

Why are so many users here so mean? They are not even giving constructive criticism, all they want to do is hate artists like Taylor Swift.

I agree a lot of people are mean on this site. Its become so toxic that’s why I barely come on here anymore.

ReplyCopy URL

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, for the billionth time, “As It Was” will NOT come anywhere close to winning Record of the Year and/or Song of the Year.  The delusion must stop.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 419 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.