September 25, 2015 at 5:27 pm #412687
Who’s better? You can rank them (1 being the best).September 25, 2015 at 6:10 pm #412689
To me it’s:
2) Lady Gaga
5) Katy Perry
6) Taylor Swift
I don’t even love Beyonce, but i must admit she’s probably the best, she has great vocals, huge career, one of the best dancers in the industry and a strong discography. Of the bunch Lady Gaga is my favorite, still Beyonce does everything she can do but better.September 25, 2015 at 8:39 pm #412690
I only like Adele and Gaga of those. If I´m being objective I´d say:
3. Rihanna and Lady Gaga
5. Taylor Swift
10. Katy PerrySeptember 26, 2015 at 12:51 am #412691
1. Beyonce – Iconic and fantastic performer whose style will be remembered forever AND is the most powerful name in music right now.
2. Taylor Swift – Bey’s been around longer, which gives her more clout. But Taylor is SWIFT-ly (ha!) coming for Bey’s top spot. Bey is the better vocalist and performer (obviously), but Taylor has her songwriting skills to push her up so close to #1.
3. Lady Gaga – I’m going back and forth between switch her and Adele. Lady Gaga was the BIGGEST music star in the world at one point… but it was for such a short period of time. But still, her presence in the pop music world made an insanely powerful impact, and new performers are kinda still grasping at achieving her essence. I think (and hope) Gaga will have a comeback.
4. Adele – She is a fantastic songwriter (as is Lady Gaga) with a powerful voice, and people certainly bought the shit outta 21. I think she has the ability to have a much more consistent career than Lady Gaga, but she doesn’t create the same kind of splash Gaga can make. I’ll have to see what this new album is like. She’s only had two studio albums so far, so I think time still needs to tell.
5. Rihanna – Awww I love little Riri. She’s always a blast in the media. You wanna hate her cuz she’s so damn mean, but you just can’t because she’s so damn GOOD at being so damn mean. And c’mon. Her music is freaking GREAT (with the exception of the last two songs she’s put out). Granted, she’s kinda just a robot who is given those great songs… and she isn’t much of performer… and she isn’t a vocalist in the slightest… But whatever she does, it WORKS. So props to her.
6. Katy Perry – No.September 26, 2015 at 10:36 am #412692
Not a very fair thread to open when you consider that every other artist in question would answer Beyonce, including, of course, Beyonce. So if even they can say it, imagine what the rest of us would say.
6. RihannaSeptember 26, 2015 at 11:37 am #412693This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.September 26, 2015 at 11:53 am #412694
1) BeyoncÃ© – she’s elite and has been around for almost 20 years.
2) Taylor Swift – sales, acclaim and more top 40 hits than any other woman Taylor is the biggest act in the world right now.
3) Gaga – she’s an Icon and has hit a bump with Artpop but I think she’ll get over it.
4) Adele – she’s only ever had the one album but she’ll have a huge 2016. Plus she has multiple Grammys and an Oscar.
5) Rihanna – she’s just got a voice and is given great songs from decent songwriters and producers like Sia and Calvin Harris
Katy Perry- she’s just generic IMO not that I don’t like her I’m not above liking songs that are just meant to be hits. She can make a catchy song but she’s not going to have a legacy like the others will.September 26, 2015 at 2:58 pm #412695This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.September 26, 2015 at 7:01 pm #412696
September 26, 2015 at 7:14 pm #412697
- Lady Gaga
- Taylor Swift
- Katy Perry
Katy Perry- she’s not going to have a legacy like the others will.
I like you, but I have to disagree with you on this. She’s the only other artist besides Michael Jackson and is the only female artist to have 5 No. 1’s from 1 album, and she has 9 No. 1’s overall. She’s not gonna be remembered as the best writer or vocalist, but she has acieved a lot and has already left a legacy.September 26, 2015 at 7:26 pm #412698
I wasn’t saying she wasn’t going to have a good legacy it’s just that the others will be much more. Beyonce, Taylor and Adele are living legends in music. Rihanna is just really never off her game and Gaga is almost like a religion to her fans. Katy just IMO never taken as seriously as the others. Her songs are just fun, she doesn’t have that song that will last decades. Her ballads fall flat for me. I like fun Katy but the other women are just stronger.July 21, 2016 at 4:23 pm #1201878842
For me is:
1.Rihanna (I luv you Riri :-*)
I love Rihanna so much she is beautiful.. I dont care who sings better I just love Rihanna.July 21, 2016 at 4:25 pm #1201878844
Rihanna is the bestJuly 21, 2016 at 4:38 pm #1201878849
1. Lady Gaga
2. Katy Perry
5. Taylor Swift
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.