January 14, 2021 at 4:41 pm #1203984055
Lol I find it funny how in early 2019 and before the hate train was in full force and everyone ranked Taylor last and well…now she’s undeniably top 2January 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm #1203984083
When it comes to these women…
-Adele is the Queen of Album sales
-Rihanna is the Queen of Hits
-Gaga is the most talented musically
-Beyonce is the best performer and most awarded
-Taylor has remained the most consistent with record sales
-Katy remains bankable even when she is not at her bestJanuary 14, 2021 at 7:14 pm #1203984210
1. Lady Gaga- most versatile between her vocal, musical, and acting talent. She also has produced a wide variety of music.
2. Taylor Swift- talented songwriter with an impressive catalog
3. Katy Perry- say what you will, but there is no denying the pop bangers Katy has given us. Also, her recent music (Never Really Over, Harleys in Hawaii, and Daises) is pretty great
4. Rihanna- song great smashes, but her lack of new material has her in this spot
5. Beyonce- Big DC fan and early Beyonce fan, but her style has changed so much and she’s kind of alienated herself from my taste in music
6. Adele- Amazing voice, but her discography is very similarJanuary 14, 2021 at 7:24 pm #1203984219
1 Taylor – best discography so far
2 beyoncé two amazing albums
5 rihannaJanuary 14, 2021 at 7:29 pm #1203984230
1. Taylor Swift
2. Lady Gaga
5. Katy Perry
6. RihannaJanuary 14, 2021 at 8:30 pm #1203984315
1. Taylor Swift (talented and v consistent singer-songwriter queen)
2. Beyoncé (consistent and monster performer also v impactful)
3. Lady Gaga ( talented, versatile and impactful)
4. Adele (sales)
5. Katy Perry ( very impactful back in the day and shaped bubblegum pop music)
6. Rihanna (hit maker but not much passion for music and little to no creative input in her releases)January 15, 2021 at 5:49 am #1203984663
- Taylor Swift
- Lady Gaga
- Katy Perry
Beyonce is the best performer here but i prefer her live performances and live albums more than studio albums don’t kill me please. I like Taylor’s songwriting and creativity the most she is really up there with songwriter legends.
Gaga is fun she is capable of singing too many genres i like her voice even tho her album tracks are not that good she somehow keeps my interest on her each era
Adele is a great writer and singer very emotional voice, 21 is one of the best albums of all time but she is not interesting at all
Comparing katy and rihanna is weird because i don’t like both that much lmao to me both just selling quick singles and horrible(i mean horrible) album tracks. I like anti tho it’s her first album i listened in full more than once however she is so lazy it’s not like she is perfecting her sound in 6years she is just lazy musical wise it’s not like she is really writing any of them… i know she can release her album whenever she wants but girlie just choosing between 50 diplo tracks is not that hard come on. Atleast katy is keep releasing even tho she knows she will flop anywaysJanuary 15, 2021 at 6:05 am #1203984701
personally i find katy’s album tracks a lot better than rihanna’sJanuary 15, 2021 at 6:17 am #1203984713
my unbiased opinion
1 – Beyoncé/Gaga – Both sing like nobody else, command a stage like nobody else – with extremely different styles. They are the music industry.
2 – Adele – Huge talented musician with unprecedented success
3 – Taylor – Her songwriting and staying power is crazy
4 – don’t care about the others enough to know what they do.January 15, 2021 at 12:30 pm #1203985323
All 6 women won in life IMO:
All of them have an estimated net worth over 1/3-Billion $ and will settle for life at the range 500M-1B+ $, what makes them all one of the upper 10000 richest people on this earth. They live in massive mansions (I rent a place on Cornelia Street I say casually in the car), travel in private jets, own expensive stuff, dine in the finest restaurants and the top designers want them to wear their clothes.
All their careers crossed 50 Million album units, they are some of the best-selling artists in the history of the music business. They all have scored dozens of #1 hits on album and single charta worldwide. All have covered loads of big magazines.
They all have the privilege to work with the best of the best in the industry and beyond, they have all the phone numbers. They have massive social media pages and a big public voice.
Regardless how much they may „flop“ now or in the future, one can‘t deny how high they climbed in their careers.January 15, 2021 at 12:34 pm #1203985334
HEAUX TALES EP
FOR THE FIRST TIME
VISIONS OF BODIES BEING BURNEDJanuary 15, 2021 at 3:13 pm #1203985537
in terms of artistic sense and musician
4. restJanuary 15, 2021 at 7:07 pm #1203985786
Based on my overall interest with the artist and the consumption of their art:
1. Lady Gaga
2. Taylor Swift
5. Katy Perry/Rihanna (don’t listen to their music but I do catch up with them on social media)January 16, 2021 at 10:04 am #1203986553
Lady Gaga is by far the most Talented. But Not the most popular
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.