Home Forums Music Best Dance/Electronic album album 2021 Grammy predictions?

Best Dance/Electronic album album 2021 Grammy predictions?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
  • Profile picture
    AbdullahK97
    Topics:

Nominees
    Disclosure – Energy
    Baauer – Planet’s Mad
    Madeon – Good Faith
    Arca – KiCk i
    Kaytranada – Bubba

This is a very interesting list for me since there are no previous winners here and they are all fairly newer acts. This list is also very interesting because all of these artists represent a different side to electronic music in general. Disclosure having a more traditional style, Baauer being more hard hitting trap and bass, Madeon representing Indietronica and to a lesser extent EDM, Arca being on the cutting edge of PC music and Kaytranada being into the more R&B crossover side.

There are other things as well such as Disclosure being nominated consistently, Baauer successfully moving on from Harlem shake to creating his own trap style ,Madeon releasing an album after 4 years and still having success which is almost unheard of for newer EDM leaning acts, Kaytranada also being nominated in best new artist and Arca being another PC music nominee after SOPHIE.

I’d still go with Disclosure because they were able to come back with a mix of their style and trying something new. I still think the Grammys haven’t caught on with PC music or even Kaytranada but that’s just me personally.

1. Disclosure – Energy
    2. Baauer – Planet’s Mad
    3. Madeon – Good Faith
    4. Kaytranada – Bubba
    5. Arca – KiCk i

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.