Home Forums Music Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (2018)

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (2018)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Os
DC95
M
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (2018)
"Fall In Line" - Christina Aguilera & Demi Lovato
"Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - Backstreet Boys
"S Wonderful" - Tony Bennett and Diana Krall
"Shallow" - Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
"Girls Like You" - Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B
"Say Something" - Justin Timberlake featuring Chris Stapleton
"The Middle" - Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey
  • Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, you’re NOT in the minority.  I also feel “Shallow” will lose all of its nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

I might be on the minority, but I think this is Shallow vs Say Something. The 15x winning combo of Timberlake & Stapleton will draw in country voters, and both of them are well respected. I doubt The Middle takes any country voters.

I think:
    1. Shallow
    2. Say Something
    3. S’Wonderful
    4. The Middle
    5. Girls Like You
    6. Fall In Line
    7. Don’t Go Breaking My Heart

ReplyCopy URL
    bruno5-7
    Participant
    Topics:

My december ranking:

“Shallow” – Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
    “Fall In Line” – Christina Aguilera & Demi Lovato
    “S Wonderful” – Tony Bennett and Diana Krall

“The Middle” – Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey

“Say Something” – Justin Timberlake featuring Chris Stapleton
    “Girls Like You” – Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B
    “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” – Backstreet Boys

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  bruno5-7.
    ReplyCopy URL
    JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

‘Shallow’ is winning this one. Her nomination here and in Pop Solo shows that she has enough support. Plus, I think the song ain’t winning in the GF. It’s a very decent song, it would fit well alongside the past winner songs.

After ‘Shallow’ I have ‘The Middle’. It’s a hit, one of the few pop hits this year, it is nominated in the GF and it’s also a decent song.

And after those two there’s Girls Like You, it’s a hit, but I don’t think they’d award that. Then there’s Say Something, it was and it still is on the radio, but it’s a long shot.

‘Fall in Line’ nomination was a surprise for most of us and everything seems so right about this one that I almost have a feeling it could make an upset. Decent song, very good narrative and they’d be awarding a mainstream “teen artist” (it would be even more of a good move if pop solo goes to Beck and Pop Album to Taylor). But I won’t predict it, I’m still going with ‘Shallow’.

ReplyCopy URL
    JaredM
    Participant
    Topics:

‘Shallow’ is winning this one. Her nomination here and in Pop Solo shows that she has enough support. Plus, I think the song ain’t winning in the GF. It’s a very decent song, it would fit well alongside the past winner songs. After ‘Shallow’ I have ‘The Middle’. It’s a hit, one of the few pop hits this year, it is nominated in the GF and it’s also a decent song. And after those two there’s Girls Like You, it’s a hit, but I don’t think they’d award that. Then there’s Say Something, it was and it still is on the radio, but it’s a long shot. ‘Fall in Line’ nomination was a surprise for most of us and everything seems so right about this one that I almost have a feeling it could make an upset. Decent song, very good narrative and they’d be awarding a mainstream “teen artist” (it would be even more of a good move if pop solo goes to Beck and Pop Album to Taylor). But I won’t predict it, I’m still going with ‘Shallow’.

I’m at the point where I really don’t know between the middle and shallow! Shallow has kind of died off and the middle was a big song this year with a tremendous amount of radio play!

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! “Shallow” will NOT lose all of its nominations. It will at the very least win Best Song Written for Visual Media.

ReplyCopy URL
    O´Hara
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m at the point where I really don’t know between the middle and shallow! Shallow has kind of died off and the middle was a big song this year with a tremendous amount of radio play!

Shallow is not dead at all and it will be even more alive next week when the Golden Globes take place.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Shallow is not dead at all and it will be even more alive next week when the Golden Globes take place.

Probably not gonna happen, but if All the Stars or Revelation win there I’mma laugh so hard.

ReplyCopy URL
    O´Hara
    Participant
    Topics:

Probably not gonna happen, but if All the Stars or Revelation win there I’mma laugh so hard.

I´m already laughing at you for believing Revelation is a thing

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, this category is fire!

Rankings:

1 – Christina Aguilera feat. Demi Lovato, “Fall In Line”
    2 – Backstreet Boys, “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”
    3 – Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey, “The Middle”
    4 – Tony Bennett & Diana Krall, “S Wonderful”
    5 – Justin Timberlake feat. Chris Stapleton, “Say Something”
    6 – Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B, “Girls Like You”

8,000,000,000 – Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, “Shallow” (BARF!)

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, this category is fire! Rankings: 1 – Christina Aguilera feat. Demi Lovato, “Fall In Line” 2 – Backstreet Boys, “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” 3 – Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey, “The Middle” 4 – Tony Bennett & Diana Krall, “S Wonderful” 5 – Justin Timberlake feat. Chris Stapleton, “Say Something” 6 – Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B, “Girls Like You” 8,000,000,000 – Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, “Shallow” (BARF!)

I suggest you don’t watch the Grammy’s this year. You’ll be very disappointed all show long.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

I´m already laughing at you for believing Revelation is a thing

The Gaga stans are pressed I see.

ReplyCopy URL
    JaredM
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, this category is fire! Rankings: 1 – Christina Aguilera feat. Demi Lovato, “Fall In Line” 2 – Backstreet Boys, “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” 3 – Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey, “The Middle” 4 – Tony Bennett & Diana Krall, “S Wonderful” 5 – Justin Timberlake feat. Chris Stapleton, “Say Something” 6 – Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B, “Girls Like You” 8,000,000,000 – Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, “Shallow” (BARF!)

Dude I get Christina and Demi at the top because it’s a good song and you like Christina but the Backstreet Boys at #2 BARF!

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, this category is fire!

2 – Backstreet Boys, “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”

Gurl…

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

The Gaga stans are pressed I see.

They don’t have reason to be pressed though. It’s great to be a Gaga fan nowadays, because she’s been winning so much that her fans may become sick of winning.

Oscars, Globes, Grammy’s… She’ll be everywhere.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.