Home Forums Music BRIT Awards 2021

BRIT Awards 2021

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 14 posts - 241 through 254 (of 254 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
1 day ago
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
daniel
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

^ maybe switch joel and j hus for male solo. i can’t see joel getting 3 and j hus getting 0 considering the brits usually spread wealth

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:

Predictions

Mastercard Album of The Year – Future Nostalgia (Dua Lipa)

British Single – Watermelon Sugar (Harry Styles)

Female Artist – Celeste

Male Artist – J Hus

Breakthrough Artist – Arlo Parks

British Group – The 1975

International Female Artist – Taylor Swift

International Male Artist – The Weeknd

International Group – HAIM

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    honestopinion
    Topics:

Everyone is talking about Taylor winning international female – yes, i see it too. 2 amazing #1 albums. But also i can see Miley Cyrus winning it too. Midnight Sky broke many records in 2020 in UK, was the longest song spending at #1 on Itunes, the longest #1 on radios, and still in top 10! She also has the second song – Angels Like You charting high in sales and airplay chart – #15 this week and she’s the only int female having 2 songs in airplay chart. Also Midnight Sky is longest 2020 charting song on UK official chart (34 weeks so far and still charting), she also gave an incredible live performances and totally deserves more recognition than she’s getting. Her new album plastic hearts was blocked by christmas albums from #1 but it doesn’t deny the fact it is very strong album, lyrical and vocal masterpiece. Miley blew me away for the past year. What a talent. She also was nominated for Brits last year for Nothing Breaks Like a Heart as song of the year. Deserves to win

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

8 days left, announced perfomers

Arlo Parks
    Dua Lipa
    Griff
    Headie One
    Olivia Rodrigo
    Rag’n’Bone Man, Pink & the Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Choir

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

i need a George Ezra comeback. staying at tamara’s AoTY!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

I don’t think Harry will be attending since he’s shooting a movie at the moment. I don’t know if that will impact if he wins or not but it’s something to consider for British Single.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Surprised Little Mix & AJ Tracey haven’t been announced as performers yet, I thought they’d definitely be there. There’s still a week to go though for announcements.

Was very surprised to see Olivia Rodrigo announced as a performer, does that mean she and Pink will be travelling to the UK then to perform? If so then I wouldn’t be surprised if they got Billie to perform too. A major win would be securing performances from Ariana & The Weeknd but that seems so unlikely.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

With just over a week to go until the ceremony, here’s my predictions.

British Album of the Year: Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa (alt: Collapsed In Sunbeams – Arlo Parks)
    British Single of the Year: Head & Heart – Joel Corry & MNEK (alt: Watermelon Sugar – Harry Styles, Physical – Dua Lipa)
    British Male Solo Artist: J Hus (alt: Headie One)
    British Female Solo Artist: Dua Lipa (alt: Arlo Parks or Jessie Ware)
    British Group: Little Mix (alt: Bicep)
    Breakthrough Artist: Arlo Parks (alt: Joel Corry)
    International Male Solo Artist: The Weeknd (alt: Tame Impala)
    International Female Solo Artist: Taylor Swift (alt: Miley Cyrus)
    International Group: Foo Fighters (alt: HAIM)

I will be seriously shocked if Dua doesn’t win Album & Female.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

Surprised Little Mix & AJ Tracey haven’t been announced as performers yet, I thought they’d definitely be there. There’s still a week to go though for announcements. Was very surprised to see Olivia Rodrigo announced as a performer, does that mean she and Pink will be travelling to the UK then to perform? If so then I wouldn’t be surprised if they got Billie to perform too. A major win would be securing performances from Ariana & The Weeknd but that seems so unlikely.

Olivia is travelling, Pink is not.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Surprised Little Mix & AJ Tracey haven’t been announced as performers yet, I thought they’d definitely be there. There’s still a week to go though for announcements.

Was very surprised to see Olivia Rodrigo announced as a performer, does that mean she and Pink will be travelling to the UK then to perform? If so then I wouldn’t be surprised if they got Billie to perform too. A major win would be securing performances from Ariana & The Weeknd but that seems so unlikely.

Leigh Anne is pregnant so that could be the reason

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Does anyone else want to see the return of the International Breakthrough Artist award, which was scrapped in 2012?

It could be a chance to award artists who have shown a lot of talent as a new artist, who miss out on the International Male/Female/Group categories. This year I can imagine the likes of Doja Cat, Olivia Rodrigo and Megan Thee Stallion being nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

they must be struggling with performers. little mix is a huge loss with leigh being pregnant, though i’m assuming they’ll at least attend?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

The Weeknd is performing.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Lets see who is announced as female perfomer, The Weeknd is winning the male award.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 14 posts - 241 through 254 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.