Home Forums Music Could Miley Cyrus be a big contender on Grammy Awards 2020?

Could Miley Cyrus be a big contender on Grammy Awards 2020?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
chartsmcyrus
mcm
Chimichanggas
  • chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

She performed on the last 2 years, and have one nomination for “Bangerz” in Best Pop Vocal Album. Now she has new works eligibles for nominations, i think “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” is a big contender for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, and “Mothers Daughter” for Best Pop Solo Performance or Best Music Video. Miley, Ariana and Lana Del Rey will release their collaboration “Don’t Call Me Angel” on the next few weeks, all of them are Grammy Nomines (including Ariana a winner), Miley will release a new EP on August 2, including her lead single from “She Is Miley Cyrus” (set to be released on the end of the year).

Do you guys think Miley have any chances on Grammy 2020?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7T2RonyJ_Ts

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  chartsmcyrus.
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

No.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
    EsOS
    Participant
    Topics:

Hopefully

ReplyCopy URL
    chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

Me too. She deserves

I have expections on Mothers Daughter nominated on Pop Solo, bc Grammy literally nomine Colors by Beck and Joanne by Gaga that isn’t even charted.

And Miley performed on the award on the last 2 years along with legends, the academy likes her, but boycott her a lot of times.

I see potential on NBLAH, bc Mark Ronson is loved by the academy, and Find U Again with Camila is literally a flopped and NBLAH smashed worldwide, have critical acclaim, so i think he will submitted NBLAH.

Hopefully Don’t Call Me Angel be release before the elegibles over

ReplyCopy URL
    chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

U think even NBLAH have no chances?

Lol. I see much potentional on this track to be a Grammy Nominee

ReplyCopy URL
    Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

U think even NBLAH have no chances? Lol. I see much potentional on this track to be a Grammy Nominee

I like how almost half these comments are from you. She a great artist with a great career. But she doesn’t deserve any Grammy love so far. Nothing Breaks like a Heart could get into Pop Duo but it’s very unclear and unlikely. I prefer her bangers era Miley because it was polarizing and crazy. Although this is not polarizing and it really doesnt change the game in 2019.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah but the Grammys literally boycott Bangerz Era. We Can’t Stop deserves at least a nomination on ROTY, Wrecking Ball on SOTY/Best Pop Solo Performance. But ok

The Climb is also snubbed too. For Best Song For Visual Media

So i think Miley have chances with the collab along Ari and Lana, and prob NBLAH bc of Mark. So sadly that Mothers Daughter will be out on Best Pop Solo Performance and shit songs will be nomine on this category.

And Miley deserved Grammy love so much more than artists like Katy Perry who have 13 nominations (0 qins but ok) and others… not wanting to doing a stan war, but Miley have star quality. Grammy always boycott her, they nominee Jonas Trash Brothers on BNA in 2009 and boycott her on this category. Also Breakout deserved to be nominated on Best Pop Vocal Album

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  chartsmcyrus.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  chartsmcyrus.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Participant
    Topics:

I could also see a nomination for Ashley O in Song for a Visual Media depending on how the year plays out

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Nothing from SIC will get nominated.

NBLAH is her biggest chance of getting something, but that is still a reach.

ReplyCopy URL
    chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

I can expected Mothers Daughter on Pop Solo, the song deserved so much… and Grammy always nomine sleeper hits/flop songs on this category like Love so Soft by Kelly, Heartbreak Song by Kelly too, Colors by Beck, Joanne by Gaga… anyway, Miley will release another EP on August so if everything goes ok maybe she can nominated for her own work…

If Don’t Call Me Angel is going out before the eligibles i’m sure that will be nominated

ReplyCopy URL
    chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol no

The song is just a joke for Miley and a critical for the music industry. Is like Focus and 7 Rings by Ariana vibes, don’t have a Grammy chance i think

but we all know 7 rings will nominated bc is one of the biggest hit of the year, even with the lyric trash and being a bubblegum pop song.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

Homeboy, it’s cool if you stab Miley, but to say she deserves Pop Solo is a joke. Mother’s Daughter has less of a chance then 7rings. There’s nothing there that impress me at all. It’s bland, it’s boring. No offense to you and you shouldn’t let people dictate your music choices, but come on dude, Miley Cyrus’ only shot is in Pop Duo with NBLAH, a song I enjoyed very much.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

U think even NBLAH have no chances?

Lol. I see much potentional on this track to be a Grammy Nominee

No. It’s a flop single from last year. It’s forgotten.

There are a host of bigger and more recent options to choose from such as “Sunflower,” “I Don’t Care,” “Sucker,” “Dancing With a Stranger,” “Señorita,” “Old Town Road” (depending on genre placement), etc.

ReplyCopy URL
    chartsmcyrus
    Participant
    Topics:

Old Town Road is eligible for rap performance

and NBLAH did well worldwide, 4M sold and #2 on UK, Fall In Line by Xtina even didn’t enter on Hot 100 and is nominated on Pop/Duo, Electricity by Dua and Mark “flops” too and won the award

ReplyCopy URL
    Chimichanggas
    Participant
    Topics:

Miley should move to another genre such as country-pop-rock for her to showcase her voice and twang. She’s a Nashville girl and can get huge support from fellow country artists. Then, she could get her Grammy.

Lupita for a nomination. Renee for a win. That's it.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.