Home Forums Music Could Taylor Swift be a big contender for Grammy 2020 AOTY?

Could Taylor Swift be a big contender for Grammy 2020 AOTY?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Pauly Antonio
NASA
kurtagustin
  • na digga
    Participant
    Topics:

NO

ReplyCopy URL
    kurtagustin
    Participant
    Topics:

Duh Grammy recognition or not, she will continue to win in sales and the hearts of her fanbase and those people who have unconditional appreciation to someone with great talent in the music industry especially at songwriting. Not many artists write their own songs as good and relevant as her.
    Besides, LOVER isn’t even out yet. Just 2 singles. So, all we can do is wait and have our subjective reactions later.
    To those with taste, don’t forget to buy and stream LOVER ♡

ReplyCopy URL
    Taylor Wikoff
    Participant
    Topics:

I think she definitely has chances to get nominations in the pop field based on name recognition and a somewhat sparse field, but not at all in the GF. I could see her getting into pop vocal and/or pop solo or duet. In any other category she’s a non-factor though

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris B.
    Participant
    Topics:

I just hope that Taylor Swift makes something more focused and detail oriented, because her music’s all over the place.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I just hope that Taylor Swift makes something more focused and detail oriented, because her music’s all over the place.

Still wont be enough. Even if she does, the album better be the most revolutionary, most excellent, and most game changing album she’s even released to even be considered for any Grammys, considering the fact that she’s releasing the album one week before the eligibility period ends, and that for the most part never works in its favor. The Academy is gonna care more about the releases released earlier in the year than look at Taylors.

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

Nah, not unless you have albums like Ventura, A Brief Inquires Into Online Relationships, Father Of a The Bride, When We All Fall Asleep/ Where Do We Go?, and ever Thank U, Next in contention, it doesn’t really stand a chance.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.