Home Forums Music Did Avril Lavigne DIE in 2003 and get replaced by Melissa Vandella?

Did Avril Lavigne DIE in 2003 and get replaced by Melissa Vandella?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Teridax
Oscar Rodrigues
EmmyWinner
  • Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

“Why Avril Lavigne’s death was hidden from the public”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZUKeMnpeL8

Watch this entire video before commenting. This is either bullshit, the “Paul McCartney died and was replaced by Billy Shepard” of this generation, OR this Michael Jae guy is actually onto something with this. He doesn’t include any hard evidence, just speculation and rumors, but they certainly added up to enough that I felt the need to post this thread for this theory to be discussed out in the open. If I ever met Avril or Melissa, I will be sure to ask her about this. I’m usually pretty good at being able to tell if people are lying or being real with me.

So, what do you all think? Did Avril kill herself in 2003, her death get covered up, and was to this day replaced by her doppelganger and friend Melissa? Is there some possibility, in spite of the admittedly strong likelihood they are bullshit, that this theory has some truth to it?

#NotMyAvril Discuss! Also, please don’t call me stupid for saying this MIGHT be real. We don’t know what we don’t know, period. I cannot prove Avril died and got replaced by a lookalike years ago… but you cannot prove that she DIDN’T.

For your Goldderby Film Awards consideration: Isle of Dogs for every category, especially Music Score for Alexandre Desplat!

Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I leave you all with this quote by J.K. Rowling, “I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!” Think about it. 😐

For your Goldderby Film Awards consideration: Isle of Dogs for every category, especially Music Score for Alexandre Desplat!

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rdrgs
    Participant
    Topics:

I have every reason to believe so unless the FBI proves me wrong #BringBackAvril

ReplyCopy URL
    EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

Love this theory.

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

I actually expected some evidence.

"I don't even believe in god, but I'm going to thank her tonight."

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I used to like “Complicated,” “I’m With You” and “My Happy Ending.” I’ll take Avril Lavigne over 99% of the crap that’s released nowadays.

ReplyCopy URL
    Shaoran Li
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope so, loved her first two albums. Then this Melissa girl arrived and it all went downhill.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.