Home Forums Music Early predictions for Best original song Oscar 2022

Early predictions for Best original song Oscar 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 429 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Donnna
RBBrittain
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    PersonalCoochiePopper
    Topics:

It might actually have a better shot than Be Alive.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Omg is this really happening

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Religion
    Topics:

Billie’s uninspired song deserves to be snubbed (it won’t be). Excited to hear Just Look Up

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Like i said, Ariana can win easily. Her song will not be bland unlike Beys and weak vocally like Billies, Ari has star power, movie will be widely watched and is a bp contender.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    orange juice
    Topics:

Like i said, Ariana can win easily. Her song will not be bland unlike Beys and weak vocally like Billies, Ari has star power, movie will be widely watched and is a bp contender.

And it’s perhaps the only category the movie might win

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I think something that can help JLU is that the song is pivotal to the movie and it’s not just an end credits or a montage song.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    PersonalCoochiePopper
    Topics:

I think something that can help JLU is that the song is pivotal to the movie and it’s not just an end credits or a montage song.

Basically like Shallow (2019’s BOS recipient)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Bey should have gotten on board a good songwriter. She could have won this then. With Dlu looking so high up the bp radar, this will be Aris  Shallow.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Bey should have gotten on board a good songwriter. She could have won this then. With Dlu looking so high up the bp radar, this will be Aris Shallow.

Hmm, not sure I see Ariana winning. A lot of the praise seems to be people saying they find the song funny which feels like enough for a nomination but not a win.

Give Ariana DeBose an oscar

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Bey should have gotten on board a good songwriter. She could have won this then. With Dlu looking so high up the bp radar, this will be Aris Shallow.

LMFAOOOOO there is no way y’all are serious with this, especially with that Shallow comparison.

The song seems silly? Silly songs don’t get taken seriously like that and if she gets in, nothing about it is win competitive. The winner is still most likely Billie.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Hmm, not sure I see Ariana winning. A lot of the praise seems to be people saying they find the song funny which feels like enough for a nomination but not a win.

Yeah i agree, shallow comparision is wrong unless just look up becomes a huge hit but the competition is weak. Bey isn’t campaigning  and nttd is old, Billie moving on to writing songs for Pixar. Netflix will snatch Ariana that Oscar.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Yeah I don’t see her winning but the acclaim could be enough for a nom. And tbh that’s a win for her, popstars have trouble getting in and she isn’t precisely known for her lyricism or anything.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

LMFAOOOOO there is no way y’all are serious with this, especially with that Shallow comparison.

The song seems silly? Silly songs don’t get taken seriously like that and if she gets in, nothing about it is win competitive. The winner is still most likely Billie.

Apparently it’s tone is like Ashes

Oscars FYC:

"Lamb" – International Feature and all categories

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Yeah I don’t see her winning but the acclaim could be enough for a nom. And tbh that’s a win for her, popstars have trouble getting in and she isn’t precisely known for her lyricism or anything.

That is where Brittel helps.That man is a genius. Bey should have gotten another good songwriter. Gaga had Mark Ronson.

All said, lin Manuel deserves to win. That man is tremendously good at everything and i want to see him complete egot.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

Getting a Shallow is super rare, an achievement of a lifetime

Anyways, I want Jennifer Hudson to win, I think Billie is still the frontrunner tho

A Best Original Song line up with Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Jennifer Hudson and U2 would be everything the Oscars need to gain some extra viewers next year

May the best song win

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 429 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.