Home Forums Music Grammy 2019 Performers Predictions

Grammy 2019 Performers Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 254 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +12 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
PoweR
Bryson Atud
  • JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

They don’t give tributes to everyone. They usually do so for their Grammy favorites, but sometimes they even fail at that. See Natalie Cole and Donna Summer.

Don’t see a big tribute for Avicii, Dolores O’Riordan or Mac Miller outside of In Memoriam spots.

A ‘Wake Me Up’ performance would be a great moment though. Very powerful, it could happen.

A tribute to Aretha Franklin is surely going to happen. And there’s so many names that would do a good job, I can’t decide.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I hope Ariana performs 7 rings, so that the voters get sick of her for conveniently appropriating Black Culture, and she flops again next year… The song not only borrows from Sound Of Music (melodically) but also Bodak Yellow lyrically in the second verse lol… I don’t know if her team is finding it hard coming up with new ideas.

Co sign! Ariana is talentless song stealing fraud! I’m getting sick of her appropriating black culture! Her fake tan is one big reason I don’t listen to her. Fuck that fraud!

ReplyCopy URL
    Ghostface Killah
    Blocked
    Topics:

Kendrick is gonna be best performer again also i agree. They should televise more awards than performances.

I BOMB ATOMICALLY!..

J DILLA CHANGED MY LIFE!..

I GOT YOU STUCK IN THE REALNESS!..

ReplyCopy URL
    Ghostface Killah
    Blocked
    Topics:

I really hope that Kendrick performs, some people saying he’s not even attending to the ceremony.

I BOMB ATOMICALLY!..

J DILLA CHANGED MY LIFE!..

I GOT YOU STUCK IN THE REALNESS!..

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

If “All The Stars” get nominated for the Oscar, will he be able to perform it at the Grammys? There may be a clause that says he can’t. At the very least, he should appear. He has a decent chance at winning a few of his categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    queenb
    Participant
    Topics:

Beyonce performed Listen at both during Dreamgirls era. I don’t think there is such a rule.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Confirmed:
    Cardi B
    Janelle Monae
    Kacey Musgraves
    Camila Cabello
    Shawn Mendes
    Dan + Shay
    Post Malone

Who I would Add (Some for a boost in ratings and some because I love)
    The Carters
    Drake
    Kendrick Lamar & SZA
    Brandi Carlile
    Lady Gaga
    H.E.R.
    Ariana Grande
    Maren Morris and Zedd
    Greta Van Fleet
    Twenty One Pilots
    Travis Scott
    Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
    Loretta Lynn
    Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble
    Justin Timberlake featuring Chris Stapleton

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

H.E.R. is definitely a sure bet for a performance slot. RCA has been getting her on all of the late night shows. I even see SNL coming.

ReplyCopy URL
    Robinladen
    Participant
    Topics:

Always Remember Us This Way getting a single release at this moment does make it likely they have a Grammy performance for it planned. They’re probably not allowed to announce Gaga too early as an attendee to not hurt her chances at the BAFTAS during voting too much.

ReplyCopy URL
    BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

do you guys think there will be a dolly parton tribute since they’re doing the concert tribute thing for her this year?

ReplyCopy URL
    Bryson Atud
    Participant
    Topics:

Co sign! Ariana is talentless song stealing fraud! I’m getting sick of her appropriating black culture! Her fake tan is one big reason I don’t listen to her. Fuck that fraud!

Do you guys even have proof that she was a fraud and that her song sounds very similar? I suggest you do your research first before you say stupid shit like this out of your ass

ReplyCopy URL
    Mr Brightside
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope some of these artists are being paired up. Do we really need a 4 minute solo Shawn Mendes performance? Pair him up with Camilla or a veteran like John Mayer.

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I will be changing the channel during the following performances:

Camila Cabello
    Shawn Mendes
    Post Malone

ReplyCopy URL
    alex00g2
    Participant
    Topics:

I really hope that Kendrick performs, some people saying he’s not even attending to the ceremony.

I’ve seen this mentioned elsewhere, for example HDD:

one rapper who’s been a high-profile presence for the past couple of years, Kendrick Lamar, isn’t expected to be among the performers following some stress over last year’s appearance.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=314841&title=GRAMMY-PERFORMANCES%3A-THE-CONUNDRUM

Does anyone know what the issue was with last year’s appearance and why that means he wouldn’t be a performer this year?

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus.H
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I will be changing the channel during the following performances: Camila Cabello Shawn Mendes Post Malone

So true… I can’t finish watching any of Shawn Mendes’s boring/generic performance even if he’s so charming.

Camila’s performances are actually entertaining tho.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.