Home Forums Music Grammys 2024 Predictions (Part 1)

Grammys 2024 Predictions (Part 1)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 743 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Gucci
lovetodream
Lorenzo Dillard

• jarg
    Topics:

metallica is coming for the rock categories!

fyc :

- everything everywhere all at once (best picture)
    - daniel scheinert, daniel kwan (best director)
    - michelle yeoh (best actress)
    - ke huy quan (best supporting actor)
    - stephanie hsu (best supporting actress)
    - jamie lee curtis (best supporting actress)
    - daniel scheinert, daniel kwan (best original screenplay)
    - paul rogers (best editing)

letterboxd : rndmreviews

LawC
    Topics:

Taylor will be nominated across the board because of her amount of chart success and the voters liking her. Winning big? I don’t think so, given how weak her 3rd awin was winning only aoty and her abysmal track record in pop field, I think she will be competitive for pop vocal album only.

And with Eilish and Rodrigo rumored to drop their albums next year, I doubt that she’ll even be competitive for that.
    Midnights will be yet another Swift album that’ll just be nominated without any actual wins.

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Borelore lost what should’ve been an easy Best Pop Vocal Album win.  Crapnights will lose that category, probably to poptart Olivia Rodrigo.

Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

The 2024 race is SO boring at the moment. I know we’re only two months in, but all we’ve had is Midnights. Where are all the usual Fall album announcements?!

Final2
    Topics:

Honey, of course Grammys will keep nominating Taylor Swift’s tired ass for ratings. The tramp will NOT win anything for Barfnights.

…at this point I’m really wondering how old you are. You have to be around my age seeing as you’ve been on the site for YEARS. How is this entertaining for you? I know I like disappear for years at a time because of work or just life getting busy but you seem to be quite literally doing the same crap consistently for around a decade.

Like you have to be at least in your late 20s at the bare minimum. I’m just genuinely curious as to why you feel the need to keep doing the same thing over and over?

I’m just curious, bring a troll for so long…like why keep doing it?

lovetodream
    Topics:

Why are you questioning Gucci’s age? you are a Swiftie. Stupid in any age.

the biggest dick rider on this whole site comes to gucci’s defense once again

Pip
    Topics:

A delusional Adele Stan calling Swift’s music boring ??? Honey, how do you even survive after decades of listening to the same old tired similar sounding sad pity me ballads by Balladele ??? 🤣😜😁

Honey, Borelore lost what should’ve been an easy Best Pop Vocal Album win. Crapnights will lose that category, probably to poptart Olivia Rodrigo.

SalKingRichard
    Topics:

Kind of Reminds me of Views/Drake. It should do well but I would push the release to January due to Christmas dominance.

Munchi
    Topics:

In other news, it seems “Mike Sabbath” will be debuting 2023/2024 cycle.

Considering he’s very new, here’s his bio: The 24yr old Jewish multi-instrumentalist rejected a Harvard admission offer to pursue a music career with Warner Records. He spent the last few years producing for Lizzo, Shawn, Jonas Brothers, Camila, Meghan Trainor etc., in addition to writing and producing FIFA game’s theme song “Good Energy”.

It might take him a while to become a recognisable name but the lead single from his debut will be dropping next Friday. I’m quite passionate about him, please checkout the single when y’all have time to see if you dig.

lovetodream
    Topics:

cardi album next year, do you guys think she’ll pull off another aoty nom?

ELIAS✨
    Topics:

cardi album next year, do you guys think she’ll pull off another aoty nom?

I hope to see her release music and create a new era. We don’t give Invasion of Privacy that much credit as a female hip hop album, regardless of your opinion on the album. It definitely was a staple in 2018 and the eligibility period at that time. Hopefully she can create that same type of hype. 

liz
    Topics:

Hey, what do you need to be eligible for Best Global Music? I always forget it.

RM released his debut album yesterday and it’s fantastic, it has an Erykah Badu and a .Paak feature so it may get some support.

I’ll link it to everyone because it’s really good, I personally think it would be up for the R&B categories.

https://open.spotify.com/album/08HCdXZVN72S2vpIT9DKhU?si=g1F3eUJ4TgSnSMnF0P2p8A&utm_source=copy-link

OhDearKarma
    Topics:

Lana better wins that AOTY for LDR9

Gucci
    Topics:

Get real!  Lana Del Rey (BARF!) is NOT happening in Album of the Year.

ScottyDog
    Topics:

Who do you think will be the Latto/Maneskin/Anitta who is a non-new artist BNA nominee? I think the four below have a chance at releasing an album and having a follow-up breakthrough:

Dove Cameron
    Lauren Spencer-Smith
    Raevyn Lenae
    Flo
    Gracie Abrams
    girl in red
    Bailey Zimmerman

Who do you think is officially done for contention? I didn’t include people that were nominated for a performance category or as a lead artist (Gayle, Blxst, GloRilla, Kim Petras). I think the following are aged out now:

Tate McRae
    Conan Grey
    Joji
    Zach Bryan
    Mitski
    Muna
    Becky G
    Rina Sawayama
    Soccer Mommy
    Snail Mail
    Lainey Wilson
    Willow
    beabadoobee
    Sabrina Carpenter

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 743 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2024 Predictions (Part 1)’ is closed to new replies.