Home Forums Music Grammys 2024 Predictions (Part 1)

Grammys 2024 Predictions (Part 1)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 736 through 743 (of 743 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Gucci
lovetodream
Lorenzo Dillard

• Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, this is NOT the VMAs.  Adele is winning Album of the Year whether she attends or not.

Pip
    Topics:

Give it a rest honey.

No one’s buying the Adele sweep hype anymore.

She’s getting 2/7 max and that does not include AOTY.

Honey, this is NOT the VMAs. Adele is winning Album of the Year whether she attends or not.

K4AIROS
    Topics:

Haven’t been on here in a while… all I’ve seen on here is Taylor, Miley, and SZA lol.

How’s the rap categories looking so far? Will Drake and 21 submit her loss? Ice spice is the only one I’ve seen drop, but idk if she’ll get a nomination for Bikini Bottom. I’m guessing it’s too early.

Mother Dináh
    Topics:

It seems early for Rap predictions but I would call Drake & 21 Savage and Tyler, The Creator locks. Tyler always releases every 2 years. It’s time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if DJ Khaled returned to his yearly schedule as well, specially now that he saw that Grammy voters eat his shit up.

Metro Boomin & Lil Baby have yet to be nominated in Rap Album but they do have #1 albums out.

So far the race could look like this, in alphabetical order:

• DJ Khaled
    • Drake & 21 Savage
    • Lil Baby
    • Metro Boomin
    • Tyler, The Creator

JAY-Z could win if he came out of retirement

Huerco
    Topics:

Chloe’s lead single is amazing.

CommonSense
    Topics:

Fraud confirmed.  Sabrina Carpenter’s Nonsense which was pushed up just the Spotify charts alone to #6 very quickly due to the Autoplay/Payola reset is now crashing back to earth in two days down to #50.  Spotify must have reset the algorithm again.  Scratch her from any BNA 2024 discussion.

Bridgers13
    Topics:

Fraud confirmed. Sabrina Carpenter’s Nonsense which was pushed up just the Spotify charts alone to #6 very quickly due to the Autoplay/Payola reset is now crashing back to earth in two days down to #50. Spotify must have reset the algorithm again. Scratch her from any BNA 2024 discussion.

This sudden drop in plays happened before with the Stephen Sanchez song as well. Let’s see if it goes back up. But even if it becomes a proper hit she may not even get a nom, Dove Cameron couldn’t, Gayle (with a much bigger song) couldn’t. Those young pop girls need more than just one song to get into BNA.

strangemercy
    Topics:

It seems early for Rap predictions but I would call Drake & 21 Savage and Tyler, The Creator locks. Tyler always releases every 2 years. It’s time. I wouldn’t be surprised if DJ Khaled returned to his yearly schedule as well, specially now that he saw that Grammy voters eat his shit up. Metro Boomin & Lil Baby have yet to be nominated in Rap Album but they do have #1 albums out. So far the race could look like this, in alphabetical order:

• DJ Khaled
    • Drake & 21 Savage
    • Lil Baby
    • Metro Boomin
    • Tyler, The Creator

JAY-Z could win if he came out of retirement

If “Her Loss” is submitted, it’s definitely getting 3 or 4 noms. I could also see Uzi’s Just Wanna Rock on Best Rap Song. Also, Cardi B should be releasing her new record soon.

How y’all feeling about Ice Spice?

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 8 posts - 736 through 743 (of 743 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2024 Predictions (Part 1)’ is closed to new replies.