Home Forums Music Grammy Awards 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

Grammy Awards 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 392 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Monet Tejada
almanzarlamar..
M
  • Profile picture
    esteban
    Topics:

After ASIB she should’ve went straight to an Americana or Jazz album. So many mistakes that have happened before it. Then the c-word album and then the shitty remix album.

You’re doing too much. Our girl has 13 wins and is respectful across genres and industries. There’s already tweets about Gaga’s sincerity from tonight.

And that “c-word” album garnered her 12th Grammy win and that remix album shined light onto smaller artists. She’s completely fine. LFS was still recognized!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

i need a proper angle of this moment

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Gaga latched herself onto an old man with dementia, rush released cassette tapes to make eligibility, promoted the hell out of a flop record full of covers and still couldn’t get an elusive general field Grammy! This is epic and hilarious!

What a stupid comment from another stupid Swiftie. She’s friend with Tony since 2014 so that’s nothing new. She didn’t even promoted that album. Lady Gaga is still a better artist than Taylor on every level and the whole world knows that. No one will talk about Taylor in 20 years.

Funny how Taylor can win 3 times Album of the Year but is basic AF and some legends never won.

I rather go see Doja Cat in concert, someone who can put on a show, sing and dance like a pro. A real artist. And Doja will probably never win Album of the Year but she’s MILES better than Taylor Swift on every aspect. Every. Little. Aspect.

General Field Grammys doesn’t define an artist. Only delusional Switfies are obsessed with it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

This should have prepared everyone:

He beat FIVE fellow nominees here.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Goodnight guys, it’s 4:52 am here in London. I’ll return tomorrow to rub in Silk Sonic’s victory as promised.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    norman
    Topics:

So do y’all think Harry can beat Adele In pop solo?

unless his song becomes a huge global massive hit, the award is going to adele

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Marcus.H
    Topics:

The remaining awards presented were such an afterthought with performance after performance, and so many commercial breaks. More than usual, it seemed. Pacing of the show was similar to last year, and they kept to 3.5 hours, at least. Trevor Noah was fine, but I’m tired of his dad jokes. Ready for a new host next year, or no host. I expected more wins for Olivia Rodrigo and Gaga/Bennett, so my predictions are shot to hell. Denied a Gaga speech for doing TPVA in the pre-show was a big mistake. Ending with Brothers Osborne? Great moment for them, but that didn’t feel like a finale performance slotter. The high point performances of the evening were the Ukraine tribute, Jon Batiste, Billie/FINNEAS, Gaga, and for me, getting Lenny Kravitz to sing “Are You Gonna Go My Way?” again. Bracing myself for the inevitable Adele sweep next year, but I can’t hate on “Easy on Me” too much, which has genuinely become one of my favorites from her.

Literally thinging the same about everything you said.

Coen-Lynch-Fellini

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

This is so impressive omg!

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

How Jon Batiste gets industry support? He just meets people and they instantly like him lol.. He’s just so charismatic and likeable.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    smarter person
    Topics:

This was my first ever GD prediction tournament and I got 15/33. Not great, but I thought I was gonna do WAY worse. Thank god Jon Batiste was my #2 on AOTY though cause I would have been f’d if he wasn’t.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ejaru1810
    Topics:

Gaga should keep releasing Jazz albums (maybe one day she sing original songs), she can become the new Tony Bennet in Traditional Pop Vocal Album

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

Adele could lose to someone who has tons of industry support like Bruno. 30 was even less impactful than 25 and obviously 21. Also, depending on there being other nominees who pull genre support from her. I don’t think Adele is a lock for a complete sweep

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

And that “c-word” album garnered her 12th Grammy win and that remix album shined light onto smaller artists. She’s completely fine. LFS was still recognized!

I love how she brings those true LGBTQ+ legendary acts like Charli xcx, dorian electra, rina sawayama to the spotlight. A true gay icon

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

So do y’all think Harry can beat Adele In pop solo?

Anything can happen, but honestly I don’t think I’ll ever bet against Adele lmaoooo I still think even though 30 underperformed (for her own standards) it still sold A LOT, it’s her most acclaimed album and she’s just beloved. And Easy On Me is still the biggest solo song, so… I’ll always hope for a Harry upset though.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 392 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.