Home Forums Music GRAMMY Nominations Live Stream (Nov. 24)

GRAMMY Nominations Live Stream (Nov. 24)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 1,561 through 1,568 (of 1,568 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
Ace James
rue
folklorevoodoo
  • Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Lol did people trying to accuse Taylor for teaming up with Justin to remove Abel? This is too funny

For you consideration :

Album of the year : folklore
    Record of the year : Don't Start Now
    Song of the year : cardigan
    Best new artist : Phoebe Bridgers

Best pop vocal album : folklore
    Best rap album : Alfredo
    Best alternative music album : Fetch the Bolt Cutters
    Best progressive R&B album : Ungodly Hour

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

All the Taylor stans are trying to act stupid right now as to why The Weeknd was completely shut out for no reason at all when yesterday you all admitted The Weeknd was the biggest competition and obstacle for Taylor. How ironic the Grammy darlings biggest competition didn’t get any nominations, I truly wonder why he was kept out? I’m sure Noah Cyrus was nominated because she’s so talented aswell, nothing to do with how connected her family are with the Grammys.

I’m sad that I entered here and didn’t see anyone indignant … to see them all pretending it’s normal is it so ??? grammy has lost its relevance today, more than ever

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

The Grammys are weird. The politics that are playing in there is definitely going to ruin them. Their credibility is already questionable and they took it a step further.

LOL. Of course Justin Bieber w/ Scooter Braun has more connections than Harry Styles or Abel.

The music industry needs a new shake up. The current politics in the Music Industry is INSANE now.

A lot of corruption and just factions. The fact that Luke got nominated before Max Martin – who would’ve thought.

And we all just saw that. The Grammys didn’t have to expose themselves like that amomgst the people in the industry but they did. Very dirty LOL. That s*** doesn’t happen anywhere.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    alex00g2
    Topics:

I’m sure Noah Cyrus was nominated because she’s so talented aswell, nothing to do with how connected her family are with the Grammys.

How connected are they? Billy Ray Cyrus has 2 awards (both for Old Town Road) and Miley Cyrus has none.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lsstg
    Topics:

Taylor Swift didn’t do ANYTHING to get Abel snubbed. He didn’t even receive nominations in the pop genre categories, which have NO panels; the nominations there are purely based on votes.

Claiming that Taylor got Abel removed from AOTY makes you sound salty, ignorant, an uneducated. This claim is nothing more than a baseless, ignorant conspiracy.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-84aNnnLK/

Guys JUSTIN BIEBER JUST MADE A POST ABOUT HOW HE SHOULD’VE BEEN NOMINATED IN THE R&B CATEGORIES INSTEAD OF POP WHAT THE FUCKKK IS BITCH SMOKING

Bieber is ridicolous.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anton Parcero
    Topics:

DUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUC*ING SIIIIIIIIX

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anton Parcero
    Topics:

ABEL, I-

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 8 posts - 1,561 through 1,568 (of 1,568 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.