Home Forums Music Grammys 2021 Performers

Grammys 2021 Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 933 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Cardi
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    Cardi
    Topics:

Honey, it does NOT matter who performs, the ratings will be shit.

Profile picture
    norwegian
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: right;”> </p> It is a virtual ceremony right..why does she need to attend. I think she cares enough about Grammys to appease them with a performance.

And Taylor is not in the UK anyways.

Profile picture
    lordeswift
    Topics:

Some of my performer predictions:

Beyoncé – Black Parade/Savage Remix ft. Meg

Taylor Swift – Hard to know. It could be cardigan or exile. I could even see her performing with HAIM but unlikely. I pray we get an exile performance with Justin Vernon because it would be a COLLAPSE. cardigan would be good but exile would really show off her vocals.

Jhené Aiko/John Legend – Lighting and Thunder

Dua Lipa – DSN/Levitating

Post Malone – Circles

Adele – Comeback single (Release on 3/12??)

Haim – The Steps most likely, but I could see them doing something more award-show-friendly like Gasoline or 3 AM. 3 AM with Thundercat maybe since he’s nominated?

Black Pumas, Jacob Collier, and Coldplay will probably perform, but if any AOTY nominees are not performing, it’s them and possibly HAIM since they only got 2 noms.

Phoebe Bridgers – Kyoto

Fiona Apple is probably not performing or even attending lol since she’s very pissed they nominated Dr Luke but if she is, she’ll be performing Shameika

Harry Styles – I doubt he’ll be at the ceremony but we’ll prob get a pre-recorded performance of WS.

H.E.R. could possibly perform, but she was nominated for Album, Song, and Record last year and didn’t perform so idk.

Chloe x Halle – would LOVE a performance of Do It but I feel like it’s unlikely

Roddy Ricch/DaBaby – The Box/Rockstar

Nas?

Fearless (Taylor's Version) out now
    Daddy's Home out May 14th
    L3 out in 2050 or when Antarctica melts due to climate change and Lorde the Penguin is forced to come back to society

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Some of my performer predictions: Beyoncé – Black Parade/Savage Remix ft. Meg Taylor Swift – Hard to know. It could be cardigan or exile. I could even see her performing with HAIM but unlikely. I pray we get an exile performance with Justin Vernon because it would be a COLLAPSE. cardigan would be good but exile would really show off her vocals. Jhené Aiko/John Legend – Lighting and Thunder Dua Lipa – DSN/Levitating Post Malone – Circles Adele – Comeback single (Release on 3/12??) Haim – The Steps most likely, but I could see them doing something more award-show-friendly like Gasoline or 3 AM. 3 AM with Thundercat maybe since he’s nominated? Black Pumas, Jacob Collier, and Coldplay will probably perform, but if any AOTY nominees are not performing, it’s them and possibly HAIM since they only got 2 noms. Phoebe Bridgers – Kyoto Fiona Apple is probably not performing or even attending lol since she’s very pissed they nominated Dr Luke but if she is, she’ll be performing Shameika Harry Styles – I doubt he’ll be at the ceremony but we’ll prob get a pre-recorded performance of WS. H.E.R. could possibly perform, but she was nominated for Album, Song, and Record last year and didn’t perform so idk. Chloe x Halle – would LOVE a performance of Do It but I feel like it’s unlikely Roddy Ricch/DaBaby – The Box/Rockstar Nas?

I could see all of these. I’d be STOKED to see Nas perform. He performed last year with Lil Nas X and did a great job culminating the performance. He could do either Ultra Black or even something smoother like Car 85 with Charlie Wilson.

Profile picture
    lordeswift
    Topics:

I could see all of these. I’d be STOKED to see Nas perform. He performed last year with Lil Nas X and did a great job culminating the performance. He could do either Ultra Black or even something smoother like Car 85 with Charlie Wilson.

Would love a Nas performance. He’s the frontrunner for Best Rap Album so I think it’s likely.

Fearless (Taylor's Version) out now
    Daddy's Home out May 14th
    L3 out in 2050 or when Antarctica melts due to climate change and Lorde the Penguin is forced to come back to society

Profile picture
    musiccisum
    Topics:

I’m sure duas performace won’t be pre-recorded, I think she already is in LA and she doesn’t care about staying at home in general sooo she’d probably also come in person lol. as for harry I’m kind of sure he won’t do anything live.

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

I think they’ll announce the performers as late as they did in 2018 (I think?) which will be either Tuesday or Wednesday. Mon-Wed is when they usually announce performers anyway.

The first batch of performers in 2018 were announced more than 3 weeks before the ceremony.
    They never took this long and i hope its a big list at once whenever they announce.

Profile picture
    musiccisum
    Topics:

I’d LOVE to see Haim performing gasoline with taylor

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Yeah idk wth they are doing. Can they announce performers already. Dragging so long for a ceremony which gets low ratings already

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    lucy
    Topics:

The first batch of performers in 2018 were announced more than 3 weeks before the ceremony. They never took this long and i hope its a big list at once whenever they announce.

Oh you’re right, I just saw the date – Jan. 4! There is no doubt this will be the latest announcement in the past 7 years. Still thinking they will announce performers early this week.

Profile picture
    HaimOnRye
    Topics:

When DaBaby is the only performer…………

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

The first batch of performers in 2018 were announced more than 3 weeks before the ceremony.
    They never took this long and i hope its a big list at once whenever they announce.

you act as if there is no pandemic going on.

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2021 Performers’ is closed to new replies.