Home Forums Music Grammys 2021 Performers

Grammys 2021 Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 933 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Cardi
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I bet the attending nominees will wear masks when seated and then take them off when giving a speech if they win. The Latin Grammys did a pretty good job with this.

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Idk how spelling Billie Eilish’s name wrong discredits the ad from being real, you’re acting like CBS or the Grammys have not fucked up.

Yea now that I’m remembering Donald Glover was pissed a few years ago that they used the face of fan who had made an unofficial video for Redbone on Grammy advertisements for him performing.

If they can fuck THAT up then messing up an artists name is just par for the course

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

so Elias, boz, monsoon, do you think grammys postponed the ceremony to plan these multiple outside stages which trevor was talking about.

Yes, and I think it was for the better

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Yes, and I think it was for the better

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wouldn’t it be HILARIOUS after all the bitching that was done collectively by everyone about the Grammys pushing back the show being a death knell that this year’s ceremony ends up being the BEST of the pandemic era award shows?</p>

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wouldn’t it be HILARIOUS after all the bitching that was done collectively by everyone about the Grammys pushing back the show being a death knell that this year’s ceremony ends up being the BEST of the pandemic era award shows?</p>

I think we are all just excited for it to finally happen. We’ve waited a while and I’m personally stoked for this Grammy cycle to close at last.

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    missionabborted
    Topics:

If its live and in LA, I dont think BTS will be performing then, unless theyre the only ones that send in a video performance.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I hope we’re all shook come next Sunday

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Meteo
    Topics:

I think it’s likely LA will go into full lockdown again after Christmas and therefore the Grammys will have to be virtual this year. Los Angeles is currently the epicenter of the world for the virus so I’m not sure how they will do the telecast with all of these restrictions.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I think it’s likely LA will go into full lockdown again after Christmas and therefore the Grammys will have to be virtual this year. Los Angeles is currently the epicenter of the world for the virus so I’m not sure how they will do the telecast with all of these restrictions.

Wdym after Christmas…

Profile picture
    alex
    Topics:

the situation in LA is 10x better than what it was back in January. Cases were reaching an all time high in the 40-50k daily range. today the number of cases was 5,255. with the vaccine rolling out everything is going to be muchh better worldwide. by summer things will be good. la isn’t the epicenter of the virus who the hell told u that?? lmao

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

I believe this comment is some weeks late

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

I bet the attending nominees will wear masks when seated and then take them off when giving a speech if they win. The Latin Grammys did a pretty good job with this.

what’s the point of wearing a mask if they’re gonna take off while giving a speech in front of a mic that was used by a ton of artists before

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

what’s the point of wearing a mask if they’re gonna take off while giving a speech in front of a mic that was used by a ton of artists before

Common sense dictates they’ll have someone either wipe down the mic and stand after every speech or replace the Mic itself after every speech. If the artists attending are tested negative before the ceremony thats the best that can be hoped before given the circumstances

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2021 Performers’ is closed to new replies.