Home Forums Music Grammys 2021 Performers

Grammys 2021 Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 933 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Cardi
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

Just saw something on ATRL that they’re going to tease Adele and a few other performers Sunday night during the Meghan Markle/Oprah interview. That’s making the most sense to me at this point since that will have millions of viewers, and it will be in the headlines Monday morning

Whether or not the Adele part ends up being true, it does make sense for them to make their first announcement of performers during that Oprah special.

Profile picture
    cah
    Topics:

The Academy stated on their own website and Twitter that the ceremony would be “partly virtual”, so of course there’ll be virtual performances.

https://twitter.com/RecordingAcad/status/1367479952623472643

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Word around the blogs are saying that there is speculations about a 20 year Lady Marmalade reunion performance! Holy crap y’all Goochie Won! 😭

Lm

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

It should be no issue to social distance during the Premiere Ceremony, since almost no one is there in the first place.

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Can they start announcing performances my God.. annoying

Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

I’m sure this has already been discussed here, but I just found the “viewer’s guide” on GRAMMY.com, and it says that 70+ awards will be presented at the Premiere Ceremony: https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/how-to-watch-2021-grammys

I honestly thought we were finally gonna get more awards than normal (like we did at the VMAs) because of the pandemic, but I guess old habits die hard lol. How many performances are they hoping to book if we’re only getting 10+/- awards in 3 hours??

Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

I bet the attending nominees will wear masks when seated and then take them off when giving a speech if they win. The Latin Grammys did a pretty good job with this.

The Latin Grammys didn’t really have a seated audience, though (IIRC).

They ran with a VERY limited crew. If your name wasn’t Ricky Martin, Pitbull, or Marc Anthony and you were performing that night, you were also pulling double-duty as a presenter lol. Artists didn’t even seem to have plus-ones.

They did have some socially distanced chairs near the stage for performers who were up for an award that was being presented, but as soon as the award presentation was over, those people were sent backstage. And they weren’t wearing masks, as you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsis8zubVhw

You might be thinking about the Latin Billboard Awards. I believe those did have a small audience with masks.

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

I’m sure this has already been discussed here, but I just found the “viewer’s guide” on GRAMMY.com, and it says that 70+ awards will be presented at the Premiere Ceremony: https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/how-to-watch-2021-grammys I honestly thought we were finally gonna get more awards than normal (like we did at the VMAs) because of the pandemic, but I guess old habits die hard lol. How many performances are they hoping to book if we’re only getting 10+/- awards in 3 hours??

It’s gonna be an award show in the middle of a concert, as usual

Profile picture
    Cardi
    Topics:

Honey, you bitches are so damn thirsty for a performers announcement.  BARF!

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

Shocking that people want an announcement for the performers in a thread dedicated to the performers this year?

Profile picture
    Atleastimtrying
    Topics:

I wonder if the BPDG category would be presented at the Main Ceremony due to the BTS factor and the viewers it might attract

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

I wonder if the BPDG category would be presented at the Main Ceremony due to the BTS factor and the viewers it might attract

Most likely it will be presented even if they lose to bait the fans. Unless Taylor sweeps so they cut that from telecast since she’ll have many awards presented already.

Profile picture
    musiccisum
    Topics:

I still need to figure out how to watch the grammys, do you guys have a link or something to watch it from foreign countries?

Profile picture
    lucy
    Topics:

Well here we go!

https://twitter.com/CBS/status/1368260549440458753?s=20

Profile picture
    norwegian
    Topics:

Full line up will be revealed tomorrow, finally!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2021 Performers’ is closed to new replies.