Home Forums Music Grammys 2021 Performers

Grammys 2021 Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 933 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Cardi
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    missionabborted
    Topics:

nothing against taylor but I’m not sure people tune in BECAUSE of her, she might be one of the reasons but the gp doesn’t care that much I think

I think itll be a case of people watching cos its a good overall line up, and the “i have nothing else to do today” sort of thing haha i just wish theyd give us an international live stream, if they want to rave, boast and brag about the shows popularity and viewership, what better way than by showing how many views their livestream got. I know they want tv rating, but we all know it aint happening in 2021 xD

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

nothing against taylor but I’m not sure people tune in BECAUSE of her, she might be one of the reasons but the gp doesn’t care that much I think

If the American GP doesnt care for the most successfull female of all time in USA, whose latest album is the only album to move over 1 million pure units,  what makes you think they care for someone else from the line-up?

Profile picture
    AdAstra
    Topics:

Harry and Dua are in the US. It’s between Chris Martin and BTS then. I assumed it was BTS because Winston mentioned just one performer that “will not make it” and BTS fans have been saying that BTS is gonna pre-record for days.

So… Chris Martin is in Malibu. BTS is staying in South Korea and that’s understadable.

Another highlight from that article:

Employees will come on camera to “tell us a little bit about their venue” and present some of the awards. “So, you’ve got, like, a bartender at a beautiful, independent venue — and she’s giving out Album of the Year to these megastars,” he explains

This approach sounds pretty interesting imo, far more creative than having another artists giving awards to each other and it’s for a good cause.

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

I really wanted Rap Album to be televised.

Me too. I hate that they only televise it when one of the “bigger” rappers win (Kanye, Kendrick, Cardi) or on one of the 658 occasions they just handed it to Eminem.

So that means probably Best Rap Performance will be televised because Megan is winning it and maybe Best Rap Melodic Performance for Roddy.

Profile picture
    Atleastimtrying
    Topics:

Do you guys know if there’s gonna be a livestream for us viewers that are outside of USA?

Profile picture
    Nco120
    Topics:

I wonder if Taylor and BTS will be enough to at least not have huge drops in ratings and viewership. Cos of the pandemic everyone seems to not be bothered about anything on TV lol they rather catch it on streaming or watch what theyre interested in on YT or twitter

They released the lineup too late. There wasn’t much hype before and due to declining ratings every year and filming with no audience I don’t think anyone will be able to save the ratings. I doubt that the gp really know who’s performing. The Grammy commercials didn’t mention any presenters or performers until a couple days ago and the Grammys are in 6 days.

Profile picture
    Nco120
    Topics:

Do you guys know if there’s gonna be a livestream for us viewers that are outside of USA?

There are no official live-streams for the Grammys but you could probably find some unofficial live-streams on Twitter

Profile picture
    Kev
    Topics:

They really need to up their game with streaming for international viewers – for years I’ve had to search for streaming links over Google and Twitter which crash every five minutes

Profile picture
    musiccisum
    Topics:

If the American GP doesnt care for the most successfull female of all time in USA, whose latest album is the only album to move over 1 million pure units, what makes you think they care for someone else from the line-up?

I think that the gp just doesn’t tune in for 1 artist, that’s stan behaviour lol

Profile picture
    missionabborted
    Topics:

There are no official live-streams for the Grammys but you could probably find some unofficial live-streams on Twitter

yeh theyd get huge numbers if they were to give an official live stream, like actually huge

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

the GP would never tune into something because one artist they like is performing. that’s not how things work anymore. performers only bring in fanbases, if members of the GP watch the show then they were going to regardless of who performs

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Lemon
    Topics:

grammys should actually give out an official livestream … it’ll do numbers and it’ll be easier for us international stans too.

honestly … most of the gp has anyway moved on from the grammys, i don’t expect their ratings to be phenomenal or smth despite the great lineup. ppl will read the winners list online and then go watch whoever they want on YouTube.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    missionabborted
    Topics:

not just grammys, but tv in general. people don’t have that much free time in this busy world.

thats why streaming has become such a big thing, and why the youtube uploads of the grammy performances and speeches will have more views than the actual show itself lol

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2021 Performers’ is closed to new replies.