Home Forums Music Grammys 2021 Performers

Grammys 2021 Performers

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 933 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Meg
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    Jaydoesnotknow
    Topics:

One of the BTS members did a livestream two nights ago with over 21 million viewers. If the Grammys were smart they’d have an official, FREE, global livestream.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Fleur
    Topics:

Also like said before 1, TV is a dying platform ratings numbers rarely get better, 2 delayed  events usually get less viewers that’s no secret, 3 people are not as interested in watching award shows during the pandemic, we have seen it with most events last/this year. 4 with streaming and YouTube most people just watch the few trending videos the day after either way.

Profile picture
    Meg
    Topics:

Honey, the Best Rap Album nominees are way too obscure to be televised.

Profile picture
    lucy
    Topics:

Do we think Taylor will even perform live though? Last I heard she was in the UK and if I’m not mistaken, the boarders have been kind of tight there.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

Honey, the nominees are too obscure for them to televise Best Rap Album.

Nas is a big name, he performed last year. That would be the great opportunity for his long overdue award.

I bomb atomically.

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Honey, the nominees are too obscure for them to televise Best Rap Album. Best Rap Performance and/or Best Melodic Rap Performance will likely be televised.

Nas has sold over 20 Million albums in his career and is to date the ONLY rapper to have an album chart in the top 5 of Billboard  in FOUR different decades. There’s nothing “obscure” about Nas. If he’s truly the winner this year it would have been great to honor him with a televised acceptance speech.

But I agree the optics of ratings demand more commercialized and household names so Megan and Roddy Rich  it is then

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

For people asking if BTS will bring numbers, just FYI, a Korean TV network will be streaming the grammys and is becoming a huge thing because BTS is performing. Everybody and their moms in Korea like Dynamite. Now, I am not sure if this numbers from Korea will be revealed on viewership numbers, but if you ask if the GP is tuning in, they are, or at least Korean GP is.

Profile picture
    Meg
    Topics:

Honey; Nas, despite being a big name, is up against four nobodies.  They are NOT televising Best Rap Album.

Profile picture
    Zetta
    Topics:

One of the BTS members did a livestream two nights ago with over 21 million viewers. If the Grammys were smart they’d have an official, FREE, global livestream.

Yeah it was JK, unexpected on VLive. It was steady over 20M viewers, the highest I saw on the counter was 23M. All he did was eat salad, acknowledge some comments that I am sure were flying by & sing along off & on to a playlist he had playing in the room he was in. AND, ARMYs were in there for over an hour & a half. Their live streams are always fun….& it doesn’t take much.

WAKE UP GRAMMYS! If they did an official livestream they would pull big numbers from ALL fandoms globally. I’m in the US, took the day off, looking forward to many of the performances esp BTS, Taylor, Dua & Harry. I think it’s gonna be a great show thanks to Ben Winston & all the great talent.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Zetta
    Topics:

Did you really spend 90 minutes watching someone eating salad? 💀

Yeah I did, along w/ 23M other stans.  That & chatting w/ other ARMYs, copying up his PL & listening to him sing. I’m a nurse & my schedule is wack so I’m many times up when they do a VLive which is US wee morning hours.

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

Jacob Collier just posted a pic on Instagram of him on a flight from the UK with the caption: “And so it begins. California, coming for ya! #Grammys2021”

I find it hard to believe he would be traveling all the way from the UK to appear in person just as a nominee. But you never know.

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2021 Performers’ is closed to new replies.